Are you ambitious, looking for fast progression and an opportunity to develop as an extraordinary leader? Then Moorhouse, could be where you can really make a difference.
As we continue to grow as a firm, our principles and values remain at the forefront of everything we do. Our clients are FTSE 100 / 250 companies or major government departments, and we work with them on their most complex, high-profile transformation programmes.
Our people are some of the best you will have the opportunity to work with. What stands them apart is the genuine realisation that we can all excel, grow and develop our careers in Moorhouse together. Our relentless focus on maintaining a high quality bar when it comes to recruitment has been instrumental in differentiating us with our clients and key to our continued growth and success as a firm. We are equally passionate about developing our team, and we offer the best of both worlds: challenging and complex client engagements that rival the 'big four' consultancies, but also the nurturing, agile and transparent culture of a small firm.
Our people do not need to compete with each other because of promotion quotas or the typical distribution curves that govern performance management in other organisations. We recognise and reward performance consistently and transparently across the firm so that everyone knows where they stand.
Over the next five years our strategy is to maintain our strong growth trajectory and to double in size. To support this, we are looking to recruit Junior Consultants to join us on our exciting journey.
What are we looking for?
If thinking creatively, encouraging new ideas and pushing boundaries on complex engagements is what makes you tick, then working with our team, who are experts in this field, will allow you to learn from and deliver alongside colleagues who are just as passionate about your chosen field as you are. Moorhouse really is a unique place to be, we work in a collaborative way, and have a flat organisational structure.
As a Junior Consultant, you will be expected to be involved in client work soon after joining and have experience with the following:
- Managing projects for different clients at the same time
- Creating and nurturing client relationships.
- Supporting complex client strategies, which might involve planning change programmes, delivering those programmes or helping clients improve their delivery
Outside of client work you will also:
- Demonstrate technical, functional and job-specific skills and knowledge
- Contribute to business development success through supporting bids and proposals
- Playing a key role in an internal team
Although consulting experience would be advantageous, it is not essential for Junior Consultants. We are looking for people who ideally have the following;
- 120 UCAS points or above and a minimum 2.1 in your first degree
- At least two years’ experience in industry for the Junior Consultant grade
- Relevant experience in Project Management
- An ability to demonstrate skills including presentation, communication, problem solving, requirements scoping, progress reporting, knowledge sharing
- Strong MS Office skills
Our behaviour and culture is deeply rooted in our values:
- Integrity and accountability: We will do what we say and do it well
- Collaboration: How we do things is as important as what we do, so our approach is always collaborative whether working alongside our clients or together as a firm
- Sense of humour and perspective: We take our work seriously but not ourselves
- Positive pragmatism: Anything is possible, but not everything is sensible
These values apply whether working with a client, a colleague or partner organisation.
The whole business is encouraged to have an input in the development of the business and every quarter the firm 'Escapes' for 24 hours (and annually for four days) to plan how to take the business forward. So as well as learning more about the company, you'll have the opportunity to influence its direction.
Package and Location
- We pride ourselves in being in the top-quartile across all consulting salary benchmarks by offering a competitive salary comprising of a base salary and a combination of personal and company bonuses that are paid every six months
- 25 days paid holiday, plus up to five days unpaid holiday. For every year of service, one unpaid day becomes a paid day
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- A range of discounted lifestyle and well-being benefits through Perkbox
Our offices are based near Holborn Circus in central London.
If you do not hold a valid work visa for the UK/EEA your application will only be reviewed once we have assessed all applications from the resident labour force. We will keep you updated on the status of your application
- To apply please send your cv through to HR@moorhouseconsulting.com
- The deadline for the application is the 23rd July 2018
- We are holding an assessment centre on 30th July 2018
If you would like to find out more about Moorhouse, and our other vacancies, please visit our website; www.moorhouseconsulting.com.