As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for leading technical delivery engagements for new and existing clients.
- Translate client’s technology, digital strategies and business objectives; diagnose business processes and provide solutions to complex business and IT challenges be recommending and implementing successful changes.
- Develop and manage key client relationships
- Position health, social care, region wide public-sector initiatives and industry insights as they pertain to client needs and requirements
- Author of key technical project documentation including:
I.Strategies, reviews and reports that provide analysis of key issues and reasoned recommendations
II.Business Cases following the ‘green book’ 5 case model that support client needs and requirements
- Assure the quality and strategic relevance of all project deliverables
- Work proactively to bring the best of Channel 3 Consulting’s expertise to our clients
- Mentor, develop, and motivate other Channel 3 Consulting resources
- Identify of opportunities and contribute to selling of additional work to new and existing clients
You will have...
- Experience in senior consulting roles with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the UK Public Sector and/or healthcare
- Experience with healthcare systems
- Strong Enterprise Architecture experience
- Experience in delivering and implementing complex Infrastructure projects
- Understanding of Technology areas such as: Programming, Networking, Operating Systems, Application Development and design, portals and/or web applications
- Demonstrable ability to research and analyse client, industry and technical matters
- Experience building deep client relationships and identifying client's priority needs for service and support
- Demonstrable quantitative and qualitative analysis and presentation skills
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business development opportunities
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among peers, a professional who is respected for their intelligence and subject matter expertise
- Ability to manage teams of consultants and work with cross functional and client facing teams
- A sound knowledge of stakeholder engagement techniques and their application
- Knowledge of process flows, systems and procedures within a variety of health, social care and regional cross organisational collaboration and care settings
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills – able to relate to and build rapport with operational and clinical staff at all levels and from a wide range of backgrounds
- Completed a Bachelor (BA or BS) or Masters degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems and Technology or Engineering.
We understand the importance of employee wellbeing, promoting a positive life balance and offering employee benefits which support this ethos.
Our employee packages do not rely on only financial rewards. It includes opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished and remarkably knowledgeable business leaders with flexible working arrangements whether you are a parent, student, pet owner or have a busy life.
At Channel 3, you will be part of our talented team with a reputation for setting new standards in everything we do. You will have amazing opportunities to grow not only as a professional but also as an individual, building your industry knowledge and reputation along the way.
We are known for our relentless drive, optimism and the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Are you ready to join an organisation that will encourage you to think outside of your existing capabilities?
If this sounds like you, send your CV to email@example.com or contact us for more information on + 44 (0) 20386 64800
Channel 3 Consulting is a leading digital healthcare consultancy. We specialise in enabling organisations in the health, public and third sectors to maximise the benefits of digital transformation, enhance services and improve efficiency.
Our highly skilled team provides advisory, programme delivery and talent management services across the UK. This includes assessments and advice across infrastructure, clinical systems, information management, integration and digital adoption.
Recognised in 2016 in The Sunday Times “Fast Track” – UK’s fastest growing companies to watch, Channel 3 continues to expand, and is currently engaged with over 50 organisations, supporting strategic health and local authority informatics programmes in excess of £500m in value.
Thanks to the high caliber of our team, we have developed a strong reputation for providing expert, high quality services and actionable advice which delivers the right outcomes.
This is an exciting time as we are growing and enhancing our team in response to our continued success and the market’s demand for our services.
25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
Health Insurance and associated discounts
Company Laptop & Mobile phone
Volunteering Days off