At Moorhouse, you can really make a difference!
As we continue to grow rapidly as a firm, our principles, culture and values remain at the forefront of everything we do. Our clients are FTSE100 companies, large Government departments and other public sector bodies and we work with them on their most complex, high-profile transformation programmes.
Our people are some of the best you will have the opportunity to work with. What stands them apart is the genuine realisation that we can all excel, grow and develop our careers in Moorhouse together. Our relentless focus on maintaining a high-quality bar when it comes to recruitment has been instrumental in differentiating us with our clients and key to our continued growth and success as a firm. We are equally passionate about developing our team, and we offer the best of both worlds: challenging and complex client engagements that rival the big firm consultancies, but also the nurturing, agile and transparent culture of a small firm.
Our people do not need to compete with each other because of promotion quotas or the typical distribution curves that govern performance management in other organisations. We recognise and reward performance consistently and transparently across the firm so that everyone knows where they stand.
Over the next five years our strategy is to maintain our strong growth trajectory and to double in size. To support this, we are looking to recruit experienced Principals to join us on this exciting journey.
About the Role – TMT
The Technology, Media and Telco (TMT) sector is continuously in the headlines. With the ever-increasing interconnectivity of communications and services, data flows, new products and services to market and the push for differentiation and consolidation, the Moorhouse TMT sector is at the centre, working with senior leaders across FTSE 100 businesses and the regulators to build and transform the landscape.
Our continued growth and expanding portfolio of great clients shows no signs of abating. We are recruiting a TMT Principal with significant experience to join the leadership of this sector to continue to develop and drive business opportunities, client delivery, the growth of our people and develop a real profile in the industry.
We will expect you to take a lead in Business Development opportunities as well as consultant / client delivery teams on key engagements and accounts. In addition, we will expect you to motivate, support and develop our team and play an active role in supporting career development.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate must be able to evidence:
- At least 8 years consulting experience preferably with a period gained at a “Big Firm” consultancy and delivering at this level
- Strong background in shaping, mobilising and delivering engagements with TMT sector organisations, bringing skills in one or more of: development of sector accounts; strategic transformation (core functions, operating model and cost base); proposition/new product design and launch; mergers, acquisitions and integration; infrastructure and network build/consolidation; and customer service transformation
- Evidence of a strong sales track record and a demonstrable network of relevant relationships
- Building and nurturing strong relationships, both with clients and colleagues
- Experience of effectively managing and collaborating with senior client stakeholders
- Ability to lead by example and work collaboratively as part of a blended team
- Degree qualified with appropriate professional qualifications and accreditations
To be extraordinary in this role we would expect candidates to:
- Have exceptional leadership skills
- Take personal accountability for business performance and outcomes
- Motivate and support the development and high performance of our people through informal coaching and leadership
- Think strategically and innovatively
- Inspire others and be seen as a thought leader
Our behaviour and culture are deeply rooted in our values:
- Integrity and accountability: We will do what we say and do it well
- Collaboration: How we do things is as important as what we do, so our approach is always collaborative whether working alongside our clients or together as a firm
- Sense of humour and perspective: We take our work seriously but not ourselves
- Positive pragmatism: Anything is possible, but not everything is sensible
These values apply whether working with a client, a colleague or partner organisation.
Everyone is encouraged to shape and contribute to the continued growth and success of the firm. Every quarter, the firm 'Escapes' for 24 hours (and annually for four days) to ensure that we regularly come together as a team, share ideas, celebrate success and re-connect with colleagues.
Package and Location
- A total cash package of £128,500 comprising of a base salary of £100,000 and a combination of personal and company bonuses that are paid every six months – we pride ourselves in being in the top-quartile across all consulting salary benchmarks
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day for every full year of service to a maximum of 30 days
- The ability to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave per year
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- A range of discounted lifestyle and well-being benefits through Perkbox
Our offices are based near Holborn Circus in central London.
To apply please CLICK HERE.
Moorhouse is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our values underpin a working environment that is inclusive for all those who work for us. We encourage people to bring their whole selves to work, contribute ideas, take initiative and be responsible for their impact on others internally and externally.
We are committed to searching for and recruiting the best qualified candidates, placing merit and competence at the core of recruitment decisions.
If you would like to find out more, please visit our website; www.moorhouseconsulting.com.