Our client is a growing tech company with a focus on healthcare. They are now looking for exceptional Product Marketing Managers to help the next phase of their growth.
Responsible for the go-to-market activities for new products and services. Develop the messaging, positioning and differentiation for products. Conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. The Product Marketing Manager will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- To help both Product Management and the company to scale
- Create the conditions for high product growth
- Enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities
- Become an expert in the category and bring relevant information to the management team in clear, effective way.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Develop go-to-market strategies
- Develop global launch plans with Marketing, Sales, Operations and GMs.
- Develop messaging for local, regional and global marketing campaigns that can be effectively used across departments and by international partners.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to beat them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Successful history in Product Marketing & Project Management; 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years' experience in a field facing role
- Demonstrated success in developing worldwide product launch and marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 25%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Key Internal Relationships:
- Corporate Marketing
- Regional Marketing
- Development Managers
- Regional Sales Directors
- International Partner Manager
- Suppliers, Vendors and Partners
What they are looking for in Candidates:
Healthcare market experience or Pharma background. Experience commercialising apps would be beneficial (e.g., part of a broader portfolio), someone that has experience dealing with the consumer side of marketing (and go to market).
They’re looking for someone who can challenge the way in which the companyis approaching product management and product marketing thus far.
Competencies (Communication is key)
- Most important is they know how to devise and project mange and ultimately implement go to market strategies
- In terms of their abilities to write copy etc. this could be farmed out
- It's more about being able to devise what we're doing and the outcomes we’d expect to see from it
- An exceptional verbal communicator - standing up in front of a multidisciplinary audience and speak clearly about the challenges and how our product help them delivery what they need to achieve
- Someone that is prepared to roll up their sleeves and can just get in and do it … no “prima donnas” … highly pragmatic
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:richard@mindbench, quoting reference number:TC100
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy