Since 1996, Meridian Productivity have worked within the Health Sector delivering tangible improvments and savings client after client, year after year.
Meridian Productivity improves the quality of patient care and the working environment of clinical, medical and non medical staff. You will be responsible for helping health organisations, both public and private, to improve their efficiency using tried and tested tools as well as your own tactical flair.
We are looking for experienced consultants, ready to take the next step in their careers. Our people have the necessary skill and experience to help us deliver transformational change programmes to our clients, resulting in increased efficiencies, increased productivity and recurrent savings. Meridian people are able to analyse and identify opportunities and then describe, design and sell programmes of work to deliver those opportunities to our clients.
Our primary focus is on the implementation of these programmes; our people roll up their sleeves and get involved on the ground, helping our clients deliver projects that result in real improvements for everyone concerned. We have been doing this for 21 years and demand excellence from all of our people, this level of expectation helps us to deliver for our clients and make us one of the most trusted names within the healthcare sector.
We pride ourselves on training and development and expect anyone entering our business to have the skills to progress to a management position within 18 months. We expect a lot from our people and provide support, engagement and mentorship from our Senior Team from the first day on the ground.
- Have 5 years' experience in management or consulting roles
- Can demonstrate some knowledge and understanding of the NHS
- Have experience of communicating with all levels within an organisation
- Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Can deliver results, consistently
- Understand the need to work to tight timescales adhering to tried and tested processes
- Work well in a diverse team to bring out the best results
- Be educated to degree-equivalent level
- Be highly numerate with advanced Excel skills
- Have a full UK driving licence Responsibilities You'll be working across the UK and Ireland, so flexibility to travel is a must.
To apply for this position, please use the following link:
- You will most likely be working away from home Monday – Friday
- Help improve the NHS and private sector HealthCare providers
- Travel Nationally
- We provide lots of training to all our employees
- We invest in our people
- Regimented evaluation process offering fast-track development of all staff
- We expect our entry-level staff to reach Project Manager-status within 18 months
- Opportunity for accelerated promotion in months, not years
- Rapidly growing business
- Great remuneration package, depending on experience