If you are a telecoms and media professional with a consulting background, NTT DATA UK can provide an excellent platform for developing your career and help clients to tackle some of their biggest challenges. Our Telco Media consulting practice is seeking Project Managers to join their team. As a Project Manager you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, working with Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations. You will operate in a high calibre, rapidly changing environment for some of the best known clients in the industry. This role may involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas and will require flexibility.
- Working on projects that have managed deliveries with an annual budget of £5M+
- Managing complex interdependent work streams and risks in a complex environment
- PMO set-up, operation and critical processes
- Project/programme forecasting, accounting and reporting
- Managing/establishing offshore and near-shore delivery teams
- Cross-shore systems integration projects in fixed and wireless telco.
- Experience working as a Project Manager in a major consultancy and the ability to demonstrate outstanding core consultancy values
- Understanding of Telco process models such as eTOM, and ITIL & able to review complex technology integration projects
- Sound approach towards application strategy and roadmap definition
- Experience with Scrum, Agile and Waterfall project delivery
- An appreciation of telecommunication and media market trends & a sound approach towards application strategy and roadmap definition
- You will be at home working in a collaborative environment, taking a sound approach to problem solving and adapting rapidly to changing situations.
For more information and to apply click here.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.