The Consulting Services business within Wipro provides strategic information technology and business consulting services to help clients achieve real business improvement and market advantage in a dynamic business environment. Our growth is lead evolving client demands for strategic and technical advice globally and by our internal ambition to deliver elite consulting services backed by excellent operational capabilities.
The global consulting team is recruiting a highly motivated individual for its Technology Business Management (TBM) practice. The successful consultant will be self-motivated, thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment, and looking for a change from the traditional “big” consulting organizations, will find a rewarding and innovative environment in which challenging and interesting work is the norm.
This role holds end to end practice management, sales and delivery responsibility for the TBM capability across the six industry verticals we operate across. This role will work with the vertical consulting partners and client specific account partners to build the external messaging, solutions and drive TBM related consulting assignments to Wipro’ s strategic clients. This role works primarily in a geographic region and will specifically focus across the UK and Europe. This role is also responsible for delivery of consulting projects and for practice development initiatives.
The Regional Offering Lead will be a key member of Wipro’s Consulting team and is primarily focused on building strategic partnerships and leading consulting delivery, growth and operations for the client accounts. The successful consultant will identify and lead the qualification of new opportunities to meet revenue demands and ensure that budgets, profitability and timelines for client projects are achieved.
As an experienced senior member of the team, the Practice Partner (PP) will share ownership and accountability for the successful execution of engagements with project managers and client teams. This includes consistent oversight of performance and deliverables and recognition of risks to stakeholders. Further the PP is expected to be a trusted advisor to our clients and to be able to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems. This includes providing thought leadership and mentoring to the client, other members of the practice and engagement teams on best practices and Wipro’s consulting services.
- Map, develop, maintain and improve long term relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Drive Sales revenue by enthusiastically seeking new opportunities in the client account
- Develop client account strategy together with the account teams
- Manage expectations and alignment between client teams and stakeholders
- Facilitate client meetings (workshops) and communicate client activities and issues
- Develop insights into the client’s business model, recognise business challenges, and provide solutions to deliver business outcomes
- Provide thought leadership, direction and oversight to new solution design, offering(s) development (ideation to productisation) and to engagement teams (delivery oversight)
- Act as a trusted advisor for project performance and deliverables, ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and profitability targets
- Monitor budget, profitability and timelines of client projects
- Ensure prompt billing and budget compliance
- Play advisory role to client leaders in industry sectors; and lead and mentor other consultants within the Technology Business Management Advisory practice and Consulting Services.
- Develop strong working relationships with peer group members also assigned to the client; representing other Consulting Services practices.
We believe you would have these ideal competencies; Partner Management Execution Excellence, Strategic Perspective Client Centricity, Change Agility Decision-making, Innovation Persuasiveness and Achievement Orientation.
To apply for this role PLEASE CLICK HERE.
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behaviour including violence and sexual harassment.