My client's company was founded more than ten years ago and began developing a network of leading experts to provide business decision-makers with insights to drive better, more informed outcomes. Initially serving investment firms, the company has grown to support professional services firms and corporations across every industry.
The company partners with investment firms, corporations and professional services firms that need targeted, on-demand expertise to help improve decision-making.
The Tech, Media, and Telecom (TMT) Research / Account Manager in London will work directly with Equities clients, serving as their specialized client service manager, as well as serving as tech thought and content leaders with TMT clients and the broader financial services community.
There are three areas on which research professionals have responsibilities and are evaluated: Content Navigation, Revenue Promotion, and Membership Management.
Research professionals are expected to develop and maintain deep domain knowledge in tech, media, and telecom (e.g., enterprise hardware and software, streaming media, smartphone design trends) through:
- Tracking news and conducting independent research
- Engage clients and industry leaders
- Leveraging existing networks and associations within sector specialization
Research professionals are responsible for contributing to the growth of their own ‘book of business’, the set of client relationships for which s/he is responsible, as well as for the broader Equities EMEA business through:
- Maintenance and growth of existing client relationships through ‘best-in-class’ service, entailing a thorough understanding of client needs and execution against those needs with customized solutions leveraging company’s full suite of products
- Acting as a dedicated client service manager on designated, key client accounts
- Driving revenue upgrades and cross-sales with own clients and prospects, irrespective of account ownership
- Attracting prospects within industry specialization, primarily through creation of relevant live meeting content
Research professionals are responsible for curating the company TMT Councils through:
- Understanding potential and real compliance issues impacting your segment of the company Councils
- Executive tracking and recruiting of new experts or authorities within sector specialization
- Thoughtfully promoting top experts within sector specialization, both internally and externally
- Bachelor's or masters’ degree from a top-tier university with a minimum 2:1 or equivalent work experience
- Relevant experience in Telcoms, Media and Technology in a client-facing or analyst role, or commensurate experience in consulting, business development, sales, law, journalism, or other relevant field
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated client service and relationship management skills in EMEA region
- Outstanding communication skills, oral, written and presentation abilities, and willingness to conduct telephone outreach to senior experts
- Successful track record working in complex multi-task oriented team environments
How to apply:
If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please contact Valerija at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 'TMT Research Manager’. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy