My client is a well established strategic marketing consulting firm providing blue-chip clients in financial services, tech, media and telecommunications with evidence-led recommendations for over 40 years.
They have an experienced Insight Team focused on tracking and anticipating key trends for global clients. Using commercial mind-set and creativity, they turn data into ready-to-use knowledge that informs, or transforms their client’s marketing strategy.
They're looking for ambitious and commercially aware Research Consultants with established desk and primary research skills, ideally with previous exposure and understanding of the Financial Services sector.
You will have experience in a research or consulting environment on the agency side, conducting primary and secondary research and creating insightful client recommendations.
Key elements of the role:
* Use own initiative to proactively seek and develop understanding of the financial services industry through different data collection methods and interpret findings. Training will be provided to kick-start the process.
* Provide insight into markets and competitors through the research of published industry analysis sources and the in-depth, semi-structured interviewing of senior executives, industry experts, suppliers and competitors and build a network of contacts to engage with.
* Identify and persuade busy and often reluctant executives to share information – you must be personable and confident.
* Adapting a range of approaches such as analysing scarce business intelligence to seize opportunities for the clients.
* Analyse and interpret qualitative information and numerical data through cross-checking to build strong and evidence-based recommendations and implications for our client.
* Synthesise findings to prepare well-written, insightful and robust research reports using tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel Managing small research projects or small parts of more complex projects at consultant level.
How to apply: If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting "Research Consultant - Insights Team". Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV to the following link:email@example.comTCRC
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy