Due to the growth of our Business Process Services practice and client base, we are currently looking for Consultants with experience in Robotics Process Automation to work on assignments with our clients from different sectors.
Cognizant Business Process Services help enterprises step-change faster without massive organizational upheaval—by simultaneously being more innovative and efficient. We help accelerate the evolution of a business, without the need for revolution by delving deeply into customer experience, business process design and operating model change. The business unit helps organizations move from 'doing' digital to 'being’ digital more effectively.
Our Consultants are involved in assessing business processes, identifying problem areas and providing recommendations for improvement. The key objectives of such process reengineering exercises are efficiency improvement, cost reduction, risk reduction and client satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Conduct process studies/evaluate processes using tools such as Lean Value stream mapping.
- Gather process related information and analyse the data using statistical tools to assess process performance.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions among team members to identify pain areas.
- Consolidate pain areas identified through Value stream mapping and brainstorming sessions
- Propose recommendations for process improvement.
- Categorize recommendations into quick wins and medium and long term solutions.
- Show case a cost benefit analysis of proposed solutions to enable clients to prioritize.
- Prepare a full-fledged implementation plan.
- Assist client in implementing these solutions and assess the reengineered process.
- Support internal Cognizant projects such as business development, offshoring assessments, client presentations and internal process improvement initiatives.
Experience and skills:
- End to End Business Analysis skillset gained in a global financial services organization.
- Experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, BRD creation.
- Previous experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
- Cross sector experience ideally within Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Retail and Investment Banking.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certified
- Good knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Ability to understand and articulate the business problem and identify key objectives and deliverables.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- High attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills.
- Ability to simplify and concisely convey complex ideas.
- Ability to work independently given general guidance.
- Must be a team player and able to build strong working relationships with business partners and technologists at varying levels.
- Flexibility to travel within the UK and occasionally further.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees (2016 Q3), Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant