Do you want to be part of a new class of management consulting firm? Do you want the opportunity to help shape the future direction of an exciting and growing business, have direct client facing accountability and take more control of your own time and career?
Typhoon Consulting is a boutique management consultancy founded in 2012 and we are proud of our innovative culture, demonstrated by the fact we are the first consultancy to start in Hong Kong and expand West. We are establishing ourselves as the challenger brand to traditional consulting firms and we have built an exciting business with some fantastic global clients, working across multiple disciplines including: Strategy, People and Process Change, Technology and Programme and Project Management.
Our partnerships with clients and our success as a company are the result of the talented consultants we hire to solve complex problems and make a real difference to our clients’ long-term success. As a small consultancy, we are flexible and offer bespoke solutions to diverse clients: from start-ups to established international companies, delivering meaningful results for our clients and creating a stimulating and rewarding environment for our consultants.
What we are looking for
At Typhoon we have ambitious growth plans and are looking for high calibre individuals to join our diverse team. We set a high standard in our recruitment which is reflected in our rigorous hiring process. If you are successful, you will be a strong cultural fit and have a true understanding of who we are.
As a global firm we are truly diverse, eccentric and always looking for new personalities and perspectives as we understand that not only is diversity a strength in consulting, it is the key to a fun and rewarding workplace.
Our pledge to you is simple: we will invest in you and trust you to build the value of the Typhoon brand, providing you with the tools and support along the journey. As a member of the Team you will:
- Provide advisory services to clients in order to help them deliver change;
- Create content and thought leadership on industry developments and consulting propositions;
- leading within or managing discrete projects or programme work streams;
- Build client relationships and work with senior stakeholders on client engagements;
- Lead business development projects to support the growth of the business and maturity of internal processes;
- Work across a variety of functions (operations, finance, risk, technology) with flexibility to apply your transferable skills to new assignments
- A minimum of 3-5 years change experience within consulting or relevant industry;
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent degree / recognised professional qualification;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to present ideas and influence others;
- Experience of working on operational improvement, strategy or transformation projects;
- Team player who openly supports, encourages and shares knowledge with colleagues and the wider business;
- Flexible and able to adapt, with a proactive attitude and the ability to work amongst ambiguity with little or no structure;
- Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of creative problem solving
Our commitment to you
Whilst we offer a unique environment for you to grow professionally, we understand that financial rewards are important too. At Typhoon we feel it is essential to reward the hard work and success of our people which is why we offer a range of incentives including;
- Fantastic opportunities to work internationally on short projects or longer secondments;
- Tailored professional development to fully support your aspirations and career goals;
- Performance based annual bonus;
- 25 days’ standard holiday plus bank holidays;
- Loyalty and Trust: We believe in long-term, mutually beneficial relationships built on trust
- Passion: We are passionate about what we do and the reputation we build
- Inclusivity: We believe in the power of teams and that we will accomplish more together
- Fun: We create a safe and collaborative working environment which we can all enjoy
To apply for this role please forward a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org