Organisational Change Manager Consulting, Strategic Services Consulting
We are building the most exciting and rewarding consulting environment in Europe. You’ll be joining at a point in our journey where you will be able to influence how we work with our clients, how we reach new markets and take our brand to the next level, at a time of phenomenal growth. Already a global leader in business and technology services and a fortune 500 company with $10+ billion in annual revenues, we are agile enough to engage with clients on their most strategic initiatives and have the knowhow and financial strength to deliver the most challenging change programmes. We are one of only a handful of companies in any sector that have shown double digit growth for each of the last 20 years!
The purpose of the role is to support the growth of the Organisational Change Management (OCM) consulting business, through operating as a Manager Consulting on delivery and practice capability, contributing to our consulting revenue, improved client satisfaction and the overall Cognizant business.
We are looking for candidates who are adept at running and implementing global training plans inclusive of strategic and tactical outputs as well as the facilitating of training teams (client and internal) offshore and on shore. Ideal candidate will be able to provide both thought leadership, business and operational direction and are looking to shape their own career:
- Subject Matter Expert – Demonstrate personal credibility as an OCM Manager and Subject Matter Expert in OCM. Able to demonstrate this within the OCM team and on client engagements.
- Delivery – Use OCM methodologies and tools for requirements gathering, OCM design and client project delivery.
- Deliver Management –Provide a range of client facing Business Analyst skills including project planning and reporting, workshop design and facilitation, data analysis and problem solving. Able to deliver work with virtual/off shore teams. Have potential to manage small team or act as small project lead.
- Credible Presence & Capability – Able to demonstrate credible presence and capability in the development and presentation of deliverables with a high level of professionalism and team player approach.
- Client Relationship Management – Active relationship management with client staff and managers through solid delivery.
- Delivery Performance - Manage personal utilisation to deliver quality outcomes.
- Business Development - Assist in the development of client propositions, working across Cognizant’s UK and Global capability.
- OCM Capability Engagement - Knowledge Transfer - Seeks opportunities to partner and transfer knowledge (e.g. by actively participating in conferences, meetings, committees, multi-stakeholder groups and/or seminars).
- Development of OCM Methodologies & Collateral – Support the development and promotion of Organisational Change Management methods and tools, including presentations, specimen RFI / RFP content, methodologies, toolkits and deliverables.
OCM Manager Consulting scope:
We are looking for candidates with proven experience and ability to provide expertise in some of the following areas:
- Organisational Change Management Design (from Strategic intent to programme design)
- Change Strategy and Leadership
- Organisational Design
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Communication Strategy, Design and Execution
- Skills and Competency Mapping
- Job Impact Analysis
- Training Needs Analysis, Training Design & Delivery
- Merger Acquisition and Divestiture
- Organisational Behaviour
Essential Experience / Qualifications:
- Successfully worked on multiple OCM consulting engagements
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience rolling out ERP training
- Experience in senior level stakeholder engagement
- Experience supporting transformation from strategic design to implementation
- Stakeholder workshop design and co-facilitation experience
- Industry experience in at least one of the following sectors; Banking & Financial Services, Life Services, Communications, Manufacturing or Retail
- Relevant graduate qualification 2:1 and above
Useful other Experience / Qualifications:
- Project Management Methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2)
- MBA (or business transformation related Masters equivalent)
To Apply for this Job please CHECK HERE
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant