Our client is at the forefront of the new wave of quantitative investment firms applying scientific quantitative techniques, machine learning, big data and leading technologies to predict returns in financial markets. The success of this quantitative research and investment platform has driven the rapid growth of the business (>25% CAGR in the last 7 years) and they are continually assessing new opportunities to grow the business and maximise output.
We are looking to hire a Strategy Manager to inform business strategy and executive decision making as we assess new opportunities to invest in our platform and grow the business.
The Strategy Manager will work with executive and divisional management to develop the strategic plan for the business and evaluate, plan and co-ordinate strategic business projects. He or she will research ideas, inform management decision making and develop comprehensive business cases for strategic projects. This will include financial modelling, business risk assessments, evaluation of market opportunities, competitive landscape analysis, growth forecasting and review of legal or regulatory considerations. They will also develop cost benefit analysis including tangible and intangible costs and benefits, estimates of time to delivery and resource requirements.
The role provides an opportunity to join a team that is guiding high level strategic and business decisions at a leading and rapidly growing quantitative research and software house.
Skills and qualifications
- Top-tier strategy consulting firm.
- Excellent academic record with MBA or degree from a top-tier institution
- Experience of contributing to executive level strategic decision-making. Experience of developing strategy or business planning for businesses with large software platforms is advantageous.
- Ability to create high quality business plans, business cases and financial forecasting models.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, able to produce complex financial models and forecasts.
- Highly articulate communicator with experience of presenting to and communicating with executive level management. Proactive communicator, able to leverage technical expertise in and outside of the business.
- Highly organised, with experience of managing or co-ordinating large projects.
- The ability and drive to develop a concept from the idea stage into an actionable business case and executable business plan.
- Highly proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com@mindbench.co.ukTC100
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy