Together with the Senior Strategy Managers, the Strategy Manager will support strategic thinking, solutions and plans from conception to board approval and hand over to the business for implementation. The Strategy Manager will help support the organisation in making innovative and informed decisions about long-term direction, and facilitate integrated planning, analysis, reporting and decision-making.
The Strategy Manager will;
- Support the formulation of strategic solutions to reflect agreed priorities set out in the Corporate Strategy and the communication of this to relevant stakeholders
- Scope, structure and lead responses to requests for quantitative or qualitative analysis and advice from the Management Team and Business Units
- Lead project work streams on key initiatives relating to both corporate and business unit strategies
- Provide accurate, timely, high quality research, analysis and advice
- Prepare project materials and deliverables to inform project work and ultimately communicate findings to stakeholders
The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience in providing analytical support and influencing strategic decision making within large organisations. An understanding of the market is an advantage, so experience of working within the music industry or other relevant sectors is preferred but not essential. Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential as well as excellent PowerPoint skills. You will also be degree educated in a relevant subject.
Please click here to apply.