Our client are looking for Project Managers with the ambition to lead their projects and help us grow their firm.
They are a boutique management consultancy. They partner with private equity firms and their portfolio companies to accelerate value growth.
They are experts in understanding and improving organisational effectiveness. They deliver bespoke, practical and fact-based solutions for our clients by combining proprietary tools and techniques to quickly bring transparency to organisational effectiveness, with experienced teams of rigorous, creative and pragmatic consultants.
They work across a broad range of industries predominantly in Europe, and also have experience in North America and Asia Pacific. We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial firm with offices in Zurich, London and Stockholm.
Their clients are looking for experienced management consultants to join our team as Project Managers. Candidates should be eager to lead high-impact international consulting projects with our demanding clientele and contribute to the continuing growth of our firm.
Consulting and project management at the highest level in public and private companies – working at the CXO / Board level
Leadership of diverse international teams to solve complex organisational and productivity problems
Preparation and presentation of analysis results and conclusions as well as facilitating workshops
Planning, executing and delivering high quality project work
Contributing to our cients growth and intellectual capital development
- Proven track-record of project ownership and delivery at an established strategy consultancy
- Strong business / commercial understanding
- Ability to quickly “see through” extensive, unstructured data and draw key conclusions
- Comfortable working independently on client site and managing client relationships
- Requisite gravitas to discuss high-level strategy or sensitive organisational issues with C-Suite leadership
- Experience in managing and developing junior staff; genuine team player
- Project experience in a number of sectors, ideally with Private Equity experience
- A keen interest in the organisational aspects of value creation
- Fluent in English and German
- Entrepreneurial growth opportunity in an innovative company and new, high-growth sector
- Challenging and high-impact projects throughout Europe
- Successful company development and brand positioning within the private equity community
- Part of a dynamic, highly qualified and diverse team
- Engaged leadership with clear focus on personal development
- Performance-driven compensation, including participation in a “Management Incentive Plan” linked to firm performance
- Exposure to senior client stakeholders within Private Equity and major corporates
- Opportunity to take line leadership responsibility and fast-track career development
- Attractive work locations in London and Zurich
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy