Our client is a supply chain advisory business which has expanded rapidly in Asia. They have opportunities for Manager and Principal Level candidates.
• Lead the client delivery activities of a small team comprising of client staff, consultants and/or other external consultants.
• Lead project management activities alongside client project manager/sponsor with only oversight from the client relationship Partner including:
o Project plan development and maintenance;
o Status reporting and issue resolution internally, with the team and the sponsors;
o Recommending solutions to resourcing issues both for the consultancy and client
o Managing project financials and profitability for the consultancy under guidance from the project Partner.
• Take a leadership role in the preparation and facilitation of role definition and organisation design, business metrics and leadership behaviours workshops with Director/Manager level client staff.
• Manage/deliver change management activities in collaboration with the client Change Manager as a result of the above workshops and other change management activities.
• Lead the capture of learning and the development and documentation of all program templates, process standards, roles etc for use during the roll-out.
• Ensure adherence to these standards throughout the roll-out, updating/improving the standards based on program learning as appropriate.
• Bring professional supply chain insight to the team in line with the program objectives of implementing business wide demand driven supply.
• Identify sell-on and new sales opportunities and follow up/close jointly with the client relationship Partner.
Candidate Skills Requirements:
• Several years industry and/or consulting experience in supply chain or associated relevant business area
• Demonstrated communication and change management capabilities operating at Director/Senior Manager level client stakeholders
• Strong program/project management skills/experience
• Highly proficient in MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• Understanding of Demand Driven and/or Lean principles as applied to end-to-end supply chain
• Flexibility on travel
Candidate Skills Desirable:
• DDMRP trained to CDDP/CDDL
• Understanding of SAP R3 planning and/or APO or equivalent (not detailed level)
Please send CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy