My client are a tier 1 global management consultancy and also happen to be one of the most profitable in the UK. Average Partner salaries in 2016 exceed £800,000 per annum per Partner.
This role sits within the Technology Adoption Centre of Excellence (CoE) within my clients Organisational Change Management service line. The Technology Adoption CoE is a growing team employing consulting professionals with experience across a number of areas such as organisational transformation, programme and change management, IT transformation, process definition/mapping, business requirements development and analysis. Applicants for this role are expected to have technology implementation experience, and, ideally, will have worked with technologies such as SAP and Oracle ERP suites, Workday or Salesforce.com.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK and ideally be currently working for a reputable management consultancy or systems integrator (SI)
From within one of these teams, you will have the opportunity to work with one or many elite clients in:
- Consumer Business
- Technology, Media and Telecoms
- Energy and Resources
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Public Sector
- Financial Service industry
As a consultant for my UK client, extensive travel within the UK is likely with potential for projects outside the UK as well.
As a Manager, you will:
- Develop strong long-term client relationships and become recognised as a trusted business advisor
- Support the delivery of major projects and programmes. This will involve working closely with clients to improve their organisation design, change and leadership culture,
- Support transformations from a technology adoption perspective through activities such as planning and designing and delivering communication plans, training development programmes, talent management strategies and transition and transformation programmes,
- Develop work plans for components of engagements and manage junior teams to deliver against client objectives,
- Manage one or multiple workstreams and produce quality deliverable against tight deadlines,
- Contribute to client issues using your personal insight and experience to solve complex client issues,
- Determine client needs/recommendations utilising a combination of experience, industry knowledge, tools, and technology,
- Work with a range of stakeholders, and be seen as a subject matter expert within client organisations and by colleagues,
- Demonstrate strong data analysis skills and apply best practice information to support opportunities for improvement,
- Learn new technologies along with related business processes, and preparing communications and training materials for end users
- Contribute to the growth of the practice, by leading new business proposals and presentations and developing new business ,
- Effectively manage teams for the delivery of client work whilst also playing an active role in the career development of more junior team members.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Proven experience in multiple organisational change management skills, including leadership alignment, stakeholder identification and analysis, detailed change impact assessment, end-user training, and developing and executing organisational change management plans
- Relevant experience in an industry or consulting team-oriented environment in corporate operations, management and/or human resources-related fields;
- Experience leading change management for major ERP system implementations, such as, SAP or Oracle and/or cloud-based applications, such as, Workday or Salesforce.com;
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills;
- Experience of managing client relationships, including previous consulting experience;
- Experience of leading business development activity in the technology adoption space.
- Knowledge of typical of Finance, Operations and/or HR functions and processes
- Honed diplomatic skills, be excellent at networking, building working relationships with diverse and cross functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple, conflicting deadlines without letting the quality of work suffer
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and remain detail orientated
In order to apply for this role, please email Rakesh Pabbi at Rakesh@consultingpoint.com your latest CV and a cover letter. Alternatively, please call Rakesh Pabbi on 0780 1179671 for a confidential discussion. Rakesh is a previous management consultant in Technology (SAP and Oracle) from PwC & KPMG Consulting.
Consulting Point Search is a multi-award winning talent advisory and search firm, headquartered in the UK, with a global presence and network. We have specialised in management consultancy since 2003 and operate across all industry verticals and services lines. The firm was founded by ‘Big 4’ management consultants to combine industry experience with talent acquisition and search excellence. We work on assignments for leading strategy houses, Big 4, specialist consultancies, private equity firms and internal consulting divisions within major firms across the globe, recruiting permanent and interim staff at all levels from analyst to global partners and C-level executives.
We have attained industry recognition including being voted “Top management consultancy recruitment firm” in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and acknowledged as having the greatest candidate reach in management consultancy of any UK based firm.
NB: Consulting Point Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy