Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, transfer pricing, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
As a member of the global transfer pricing team, an employee will work closely with multi-national clients on addressing inter-company transactions. We currently seek a Vice President who can participate in and supervise multiple transfer pricing engagements, prepare documentation studies, defend transfer pricing in audits, and develop robust transfer pricing solutions allied to relevant tax planning approaches.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value — yours and ours.
- Acting as the interface between the team leaders and the analyst team, understanding the requirement and seeing the projects through, consulting with the team leaders where required
- Determining appropriate methodologies and building and reviewing transfer pricing models
- Developing technical solutions to assist with transfer pricing audits and litigation
- Mentoring and training staff
- The ideal candidate will have a postgraduate (or possibly a very good undergraduate) degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics and/or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICAEW, ex-Inspector of Taxes) would also be a plus
- Minimum 4-6 years of transfer pricing or relevant economics experience gained in a consulting environment, such as within one of the Big 4 accounting firms or an economics consultancy or an-house economist role
- Strong numeracy/quantitative skillset
- Ability to ensure that reports are ready for delivery to clients with a clear logical framework and no grammatical corrections being required
- Suitability and enthusiasm for progression to a senior role
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via the URL below:
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Transparency. Confidence. Trust.