Our client inspires healthy habits for real life. They meet ther members where they are and leverage the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help them eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. They are a purpose-driven organization and they understand how to create community and deliver personalized services to help their members throughout every step of their journey.
The Operations & Customer Experience Director will be responsible for leading our member facing service team across the UK, which comprises of a field-based operations management team plus head office administrative support, and our customer service team. They will provide leadership on all aspects of field operations, including service quality measurement, member retention, success and satisfaction, product distribution, venue selection.
The successful candidate will improve our position in the market through market-leading customer service, experience and innovation. This position is responsible for helping develop a successful culture that effectively executes their vision and goals and creates seamless alignment between all parts of the organisation. A large part of this role will be developing and implementing a new operational strategy that ensures consistent customer experience between both the face to face and online business. This is a high-profile role in an organisation undergoing a significant transformation programme focused on brand and multi-channel customer experience. This is a significant leadership role to drive and implement a customer obsessed culture. Through innovative and creative leadership, the role will deliver improvements to the customer journey across all customer touch points both face to face (in meetings), over the phone and digital. It will also be the leader of pilots to test and learn, sharing learnings to adapt global CX strategy. The role will also carry responsibility for the provision of clear and visible leadership, identifying significant enhancements to the end to end customer experience through improvements to the customer journey, operational processes and standards. Note: CX strategy is developed globally and this role is responsible for relevant in market execution balancing consistency with appropriate local attributes.
• As a member of the UK Senior Management Team, provides significant contribution to the development of long and short term strategic and operational business plans for the business.
• Manage all operational aspects related to the delivery of their meeting’s business.
• Lead the Operational Management team. Specifically, to drive performance metrics, programs, and incentives to significantly improve current operational performance and achieve a high performing workforce throughout the function to ensure operational standards and productivity are met.
• Plan and develop appropriate staffing structure for our field operations, ensuring that the roles are occupied by suitably skilled and motivated people who are successfully representing our brand and living our corporate values.
• The Operations & CX Director is forward-thinking and makes strategic decisions around personnel, policies, and processes to ensure we continue to invest in - and differentiate with - an extraordinary customer experience.
• Design, implement and own the operational budget.
• Line management of 5 direct reports with overall responsibility of approximately c1250
• Drive improvements in customer service and customer experience performance using KPI’s and insight information.
• Drive the delivery and improvement of all customer touch points, policies and standards of service.
• Communicate with stakeholders in the business to implement service improvement to processes, policies and standards.
• Robust understanding of how to use customer data to drive improvements.
• Experience of using customer journey mapping and methodology to identify pain points and create solutions to address these.
• Customer centric & experience of creating and leading a customer focused culture.
• Proven, results-oriented, field operations professional with demonstrated P&L responsibility and business building experience in a dynamic, consumer-services industry (e.g. - retail, food, hospitality).
• Demonstrable commercial breadth; must have a good grasp of the broader operational issues and how they impact the product agenda. Functional breadth of experience working collaboratively across other divisions (e.g. – Marketing, Supply Chain).
• A passionate individual who cares about service quality and delivery.
• Flexible and adaptable, non-judgmental – embraces diversity.
• Proven ability to lead teams through significant cultural and CX led change.
• Natural collaborator who has experience of working in a matrix organisation.
• High energy and fast paced.
• Results driven.
• Great communicator who inspires large customer facing teams.
• High level of emotional intelligence
• Successful track record in bringing creative ideas of self and others to market, with good clear judgement about which creative ideas and suggestions will make a positive contribution.
• Previous experience of the brand as a consumer is desirable – though empathy with people with weight and health problems is essential.
• Experience in the retail / service sector.
• Degree or MBA qualification in business.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy