Our client is a leader in healthcare diagnostics performance improvement with offices on three continents. They are seeking a Data Analyst to join their London team servicing a growing client base in the United Kingdom and Europe.
• Are you a qualified Data or Business Analyst with experience in generating tangible business insights?
• Do you have excellent analytical, reporting and data interpretation skills?
• Are you skilled at managing large, complex datasets?
If the answer is yes to all three, please get in touch.
We are now looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help drive our client's business forward by optimising and improving their processes and operations. We are looking for exceptional candidates to work with other like-minded and expert consultants. If you would like to join a fast growing and non-traditional consulting company, implementing cutting edge and exciting technologies then this is an interesting opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting full lifecycle analysis from requirements
gathering, to activities, to design. You will be required to gather data which can be turned into useful
business insights for our consultants, which in turn will be used to optimise and improve the business
offering. As Data Analyst, you will deploy and develop your analysis and reporting capabilities, alongside performance monitoring and developing quality control plans.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Analysing all business data to identify trends or patterns in complex datasets
• Identify opportunities for enhancing cost savings and productivity improvements
• Interpret data and provide forecasts and insights to drive key business decisions
• Prepare reports containing analytical and statistical results and issues for presentation to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, conveying statistical concepts clearly
• Developing and delivering formal, complex statistical presentations to large groups in appropriate
formats for the audience in question
• Work closely with the senior consulting team to prioritise business and information needs
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems and other strategies to optimise and
encourage statistical efficiency and quality
• Generate and deliver ongoing reports using SQL and PowerBI
• Maintain and develop databases and data systems using data from primary and/or secondary
• Develop a comprehensive Strategic vision and detailed plan for the management of all data flows
in the organisation including their capture, storage, processing, analysis and presentations
• Experience as a Data Analyst
• A minimum of a degree in a mathematical, scientific or IT subject
• Healthcare experience required, and NHS experience would be beneficial but is not essential
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Ability to deliver and communicate / present conclusions drawn from complex information to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including non-analytical professionals
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (SSIS, SSRS), databases (MS SQL etc.) and ETL frameworks (Data Factory)
• SSIS integration runtime to easily move SSIS ETL workloads into the cloud with minimal effort
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyse large amounts of data, investigate, resolve and interpret complex analytical queries and information issues; Understanding of Statistics is
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and
• Excellent statistical capabilities and experience using statistical software for analysing datasets
• Experience in report-writing and presenting findings (SPC beneficial)
• Ability to plan and organise a range of complex activities for information aspects of projects
• Experience engaging with customers to understand and articulate requirements
• Attention to detail and accuracy
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TC20
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy