My client is a well established and growing Performance Improvement and Operational Excellence consulting firm looking for a Business Analyst (BA) to join their Business Technology team.
The Digital Solutions Team are responsible for the design, development and implementation of bespoke reporting and data capture solutions, that form a key part of the success and sustainability of their client projects. Their solutions are the visible legacy of their operational changes and reflect their passion for improving the way their clients work. Their Data Scientists are core members of the team using data and analysis to tell a story that helps support meaningful improvements for their clients.
Their clients are based across the UK and Europe. Therefore travel and time away from home will be necessary Monday-Friday. During this time expenses will be covered.
Purpose of role:
- Work alongside operational improvement specialists providing the expertise to access, collate, interpret & verify numerous data sources.
- Fundamentally improve the way their clients work, by taking their data and providing unique insights into opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Visualise these insights and work with their visualisation expert to create dashboards that tell a story to sustainably deliver the right message to users
- Educate the business on the importance of Data Science and the tools and techniques that are used to provide valuable insights.
- Develop, market and drive the data scientist approach and role internally within the organisation
- Work with other digital solutions team members to design, estimate and deliver robust, sustainable and visually exciting data driven solutions that drive change within their clients
- Advocate, evangelise and build data-fuelled products that help deliver operational improvements to their clients
- Quickly become an expert on their client’s data and understand its scope, deficiencies and opportunities for analysis
- Use industry standard tools and techniques to analyse and visualise data
- Work with the rest of the Digital Solutions team to produce new and creative analytic approaches and solutions that will become part of their core deliverables
Skills and Experience:
- A keen desire to solve business problems using data
- The ability to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data sets
- An expert in analysing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools
- Expert SQL skills and exposure to Microsoft SQL Server
- Exposure to Qlik or Tableau
- The ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative and iterative environment
- A passion for learning, data, scale and agility
- The expertise to make complex concepts simple and easy to understand by those around you
- Drive to demonstrate the power of data to the people around you
How to apply:
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TCData
If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please contact Valerija at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 'Data Scientis’. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy