The role is for a DevOps Consulting Director, developing existing and new client relationships to deliver transformational change based on DevOps principles and capabilities.
Mozaic is an established growing UK-based IT Consultancy and Services organisation. We work with large organisations to help review, redesign, and improve their IT Operations. We have a growing team of consultants and practitioners with skills in strategy, business analysis, service integration, IT sourcing, tooling design & implementation and IT operations. We have a main office in Central London but work at client sites across the UK.
We offer the opportunity to develop your professional career working at senior level with experienced and accomplished colleagues. We offer a flexible entrepreneurial environment and a clear professional progression in line with our plans to grow the business. You can expect to gain experience working with a wide range of clients at senior level across various sectors, on a number of intellectually stimulating engagements.
You will be part of the Mozaic leadership team, actively involved in defining and delivering the company’s direction and growth.
Key skills required:
- Excellent consulting, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with stakeholders, subject matter experts and other members of the team.
- A strong track record in designing, implementing and operating DevOps and Continuous Delivery tooling solutions.
- A deep understanding of the tooling marketplace, including the role, performance and maturity of the various tools used within a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- Excellent technical communication skills; able to demonstrate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience of performing a senior delivery role within a large and/or complex organisation.
- A good understanding of Service Management concepts, including ITIL and Service Integration, and their role within an enterprise IT organisation.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, abstract key facts and highlight requirements aligned to true customer needs.
- Excellent client engagement skills, with the ability to set realistic client expectations and manage those expectations through to delivery
- You will need to evidence relevant work through explicit references and examples
- Experience of the large scale Agile change programmes.
- Experience of the DevOps and Continuous Delivery tooling available in the marketplace
- Experience of product development beneficial
- Experience of ITSM toolsets beneficial
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com