We are working with a leading digital technology consultancy based in London, in search for an experienced Principal to take lead and be part of a rapidly expanding firm that share a passion for transforming digital operations for its clients globally.
The role offers a unique opportunity to help shape the future of the business as it grows, whilst also offering a very competitive salary package.
We are only accepting applications from candidates with current or prior digital experience working for a reputable consultancy (e.g. Tier 1 Strategy House, Big 4, Accenture, IBM, Cap, PA etc.)
What we are looking for:
- Strong management consulting experience with proven sales and delivery success in Digital and/ or Sales and Marketing transformations;
- Extensive experience in defining, mobilising and delivering complex change programmes in large organisations;
- A proven track record in consulting new business development/account management across the full sales lifecycle;
- Experience of proposition building and delivery, operating model design and digital/ front-end business model innovation;
- A track record of developing strong ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with senior management and executives;
- Recognised people leadership capabilities in attracting, developing and mentoring consulting talent;
- Experience in enhancing and developing new consulting service offers, including sales positioning and successes in bringing new offers to market or into client accounts;
- Credibility and personal impact – being driven, dynamic, highly flexible and self-motivated;
What the role involves:
- Play a lead role in the delivery of large consulting or transformational engagements;
- Oversee the consulting delivery and teams deployed in client engagements;
- Develop strong working relationships with Client Services and Business Development colleagues to develop long-term account plans and nurture senior client relationships;
- Partner with business development colleagues to ensure the highest quality responses to new business opportunities and ensure that the firms advisory services are most effectively represented and manifested in communications to client prospects;
- Continue to develop consulting services and propositions;
- Take on senior engagement leadership roles for our more complex transformation engagements;
- Develop digital transformation strategies, platform business models and strategic roadmaps with senior client stakeholders;
- Develop strong partnership relationships with senior client executives;
- Help drive the cross-over and alignment between Consulting and other professional services;
- Design digital solutions with broad implications, requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms.
- Perform design reviews to make sure that the solution aligns with architectural plans and roadmaps.
- Provide end-to-end solution leadership to engineering project teams defining approaches, tools and methodologies to be used
- Conduct complete diagnostics for most business problems in your area(s) of expertise, factoring in a strong understanding of the current and future applications architecture.
- Contribute to strategic technology planning, including proposed cost implications.
- Communicate highly technical information effectively to numerous audiences, including senior management, the user community and junior team members.
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting / digital agency
- Various sector experience including one or combination of Financial Services, Consumer products, Life Sciences, Telco and Media
- Exposure to and working knowledge of disruptive technologies, Digital platform technologies, CMS, CRM, eCommerce and Social Media
- Large programme delivery experience
- Strategic commercial awareness and prowess
- Situational awareness and politically savvy
- Strong customer focus and relationship building capabilities
- High decision making and change orientation
- Strong financial acumen and proven track record of growing and taking offers to market
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve in order to best understand the company, the industry and be a high level representative of the brand
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
NB: Consulting Point Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy