Our client is a well-established provider of economic consultancy services with a core team of over 20 professionals based in England and Northern Ireland.
The team is comprised of highly skilled consultants, economists and researchers serving public, private and third sector clients in a diverse range of sectors across the UK and Europe.
They specialise in business development and enterprise, innovation and technology transfer, inward investment, labour market and skills development, neighborhood renewal and social inclusion.
They are seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated Senior Consultant with expertise in the development of local economies. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have extensive GB based experience of: the design, appraisal and evaluation of local economic development interventions; strategy development; and the governance/resourcing of place-based economic growth.
The essential requirements for this post are:
- A strong academic record with numerical proficiency (minimum of 2.1 Honours Degree);
- Excellent experience of winning and delivering Economic Consulting / Research projects, especially competitors eg SQW, Regeneris, Ekosgen, Ecorys etc.
- Experience from: local authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Government Departments etc)
- Detailed knowledge of clients and the wider economic development policy environment in GB;
- Excellent spoken and written communication, including experience of presenting complex ideas clearly and concisely to senior client teams;
- Demonstrable experience of the delivery of high quality reports;
- Excellent project management skills, including project planning and budget management;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a client / quality focused environment;
- High proficiency in MS Office including MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint; and
- An in-depth knowledge of research
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy