NTT DATA UK are looking for a talented Enterprise Data Architect to join our fast growing team. To be considered you will have a strong technical background having worked within the Telecoms, Media, Insurance and or Public sectors.
- As an Enterprise Data Architect, you will be integral to the delivery of client projects and the overall development of our growing practice
- Working as part of consultancy projects within our high-performing, collaborative teams
- Present data solutions and influence key stakeholders in our client groups
- Assist our clients to drive towards strategic architecture goals and objectives by enhancing the coherence, quality, security and availability of organisation’s data assets, by developing their architecture roadmap
- A deep understanding of key technical developments in your area of expertise and the ability to explain what they mean for our clients
- Able to lead the definition of information and data models, data governance structures and processes
- Experience of working in complex environments across multiple business and technology domains
- Experienced in "bridging the gap" between functional and non functional teams
- This role may involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and Europe, therefore, flexibility is required.
To apply for this role CLICK HERE.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result, be productive.