We are a fast-growing company within the digital advertising arena and provide technology and support to a large proportion of the companies operating in the digital out of home (DOOH) arena.
We believe that the digital out of home space will soon require the same kind of data and accountability as the online advertising space and we are at the forefront of making that a reality.
We are at a pivot time in our growth cycle having completed the year with record revenues and profits and would like a smart and hungry former consultant to work closely with our Senior Leadership Team to help us with our plans to take our business to the next level.
You will be working directly for the COO to utilise your business analysis and presentation skills to perform analysis of our markets and business to ensure that our business stays ahead of our competition in the digital advertising world. The role will involve structuring and performing analysis and primary research, developing business cases and plans, mapping business process, writing results-based presentations and / or developing your skills to help us better understand leading-edge technology capabilities that could help our business. You will also be heavily involved in the global expansion in our tech platform (UniLIVE) which is already providing accountability for over 50% of the advertising campaigns in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to help with process and projects which have key strategic importance to the company as we grow.
Working directly for the COO (a former consultant) you will have a direct line to decision making and will be closely mentored to assist with the adjustment from consulting to real-world business management.
Key Driver – Operational Excellence Strategy
- Defining key strategic goals and establishing priorities
- Defining the target operating model and strategy for delivering on those goals
- Perform a gap analysis to existing TOM and assist the Director of People and Culture in hiring key talent to fill vacancies
Key Driver – Profitable Revenue Generation
- Support the Chief Revenue Officer with proposal and presentations to prospective clients
- Support the Chief Revenue Office with forecasting targets and tracking progress
- Support Chief Financial Officer with the definition of a standard pricing mechanism
Key Driver – Data Capture
- Assist Chief Financial Officer with the definition of profit centres and the allocation of resource time to the appropriate Centres
- Assist with the data remediation programme to ensure reports and dashboard provided to clients contain accurate data
Key Driver – Growth Strategy
- Assist the Senior Management with key definition of key acquisition targets.
- Support the Senior Management team (CxO level) with Information Memorandum presentations to potential investors.
- MS Office suite (all to an advanced level)
- Analytical and problem solving
- Achieved a university degree in a STEM Subject from a Redbrick University
- Expertise working in a management consulting environment
- Prince 2 would be advantageous
- Confidential and works diligently
- Results focussed a ‘completer-finisher’
- Enthusiastic and reliable, sense of urgency to address issues
- Detail orientated and organised
- Creative thinking and the ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Works independently, have the technical aptitude to learn new methodologies
- A genuine interest in the operations/digital out of home advertising industry
- Competitive base salary
- Annual Bonus
- Potential to become part of employee share scheme
- Training and development tailored to career path
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays
Initial chemistry interview with Head of People and Culture Psychometric and Aptitude test - Link Case study and presentation Final informal conversation with CEO and COO
To apply for this role please forward covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.