Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT services company with 11 offices in five countries and over 2,000 employees, 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for Consulting Managers with a technology background who can run a team of skilled and committed consultants and create a positive dialogue and strong trusted relationships with our customers. If you can take responsibility for delivery and team management from day one, we have a job for you where the development opportunities and varied projects are only limited by your desire to succeed.
As a Manager you will be responsible for a team of talented consultants delivering a wide range of complex projects for our clients that deliver real business outcomes.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the driving factor for your team to ensure clients constantly have right skilled and motivated consultants to solve their challenges
- Carry the delivery and financial responsibility for your technology and business change projects putting you in charge of achieving success
- Join a management team with our other Managers and, together with them, drive the growth of our practices through the identification of new propositions
- Identify new clients and client opportunities and help shape their requirements, provide estimates and take them through the sales process
- Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
Do you have the right credentials?
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we’re looking people who are passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions and have the following background:
- Proven track record of delivering complex software development or infrastructure projects that achieve real business outcomes and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- A proven track record of being a good coach to your consultants
- History of leading various sized technology and business change projects from the front with some experience of scoping overall project deliverables and timeframes
- Managed system integration projects that span technologies as well as third party suppliers as part of a client’s ecosystem
- An ability to communicate clearly to management, team members and customers about project, programme and business matters that builds trust and creates strong relationships
- Contributed to a wider community of professionals providing knowledge sharing, support and mentorship to more junior members of the organisation to improve their effectiveness.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCSB-CM19