Our client is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Their mission is to accelerate the decision making of their clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. They deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
The Researcher will be involved in execution due diligence, target screening, benchmark and market intelligence projects on behalf of our corporate, investment, and consulting accounts. Tou will be will be deeply engaged in multi-industry projects; this requires an ability to quickly grasp integral concepts such as the value-chains of the target industry, to understand business models and their implementation, and to discern the impact of diverse market developments.
• Assisting in project methodology development in line with project aims and resources
• Organizing and executing high-quality primary & secondary research across a variety of source types
• Confidently engaging industry experts and key opinion leaders from various backgrounds and geographies
• Structuring and executing consultation interviews with industry experts (primary research);
• Processing and analyzing findings to develop a working hypothesis on a project
• Writing detailed and professional reports based on project outcomes
• Presenting findings and insights directly to both internal and external stakeholders
• Being a part of a dynamic working group and contributing with ideas on overcoming project challenges in real-time
• Assisting in developing commercial proposals and feasibility reports to the customers
• Engaging in direct client communication and assisting a team leader.
• Graduates or students with Business or Economics studies, or a related discipline
• Experience in a business research or consulting field is an advantage
• Proven analytical research, report writing, and presentation skills
• Basic knowledge in strategic management concepts and models (e.g. Porter's five forces, SWOT, value-chain) and ability to operate with them
• Ability to work equally effectively both independently and in a team
• The position requires continuous learning, high adaptability, and the ability to work in a multitasking environment with defined deadlines
• Fluency or native level of English
• Knowledge of other languages is an advantage (especially German, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish or Mandarin).
• High competency in using the Microsoft Office suite
• EU citizen or full right to work in the EU in place
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy