Would you like to be part of a company with the energy of a start-up, but which competes with ‘The Big Four’ for clients? Could you play a leading role in delivering digital transformation with their clients, while helping to build high-performing teams, develop the potential of individuals, and take the company forward?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering excellence, good at working with people, and has real insights into what makes for successful delivery. You’ll need to be able to think at a strategic level, with experience of working across projects in an Agile setting - and be good at making things happen. The consulting firm helps their clients transform their organisations and services. They have a diverse client portfolio across the public, private and not-for profit sectors. Some of our most recent clients include large government departments, charities and technology companies.
You will be responsible for:
• Putting together and delivering great services for our clients, by designing and setting up project teams and work packages, and by providing quality assurance and on-the-job coaching for the team, alongside our team of Performance and Skills Coaches
• Becoming a trusted advisor and strategic partner to our clients
• Working with our People Team to ensure we have the right pipeline of people – both permanent employees and Associates – and that we set them up for success
• Developing and implementing our company strategy with the Managing Director and Board, particularly around growing the business. This is a great opportunity to shape the future direction of the company,
Your skills, experience and personal qualities
- Experience of Agile Delivery Management, Programme or Portfolio Management. It might also suit someone who is a senior practitioner of one of the other Agile disciplines (Product Management, Service Design, Business Analysis
- Digital transformation in the public sector, and GDS service standards and assessments –
- You will need to be a self-starter, experienced, flexible and resilient, and good at collaborating with others
• Strong experience and knowledge of agile delivery, with an awareness across agile disciplines and an eye for what good looks like, who can spot problems, innovate and spread excellence
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of people and great “handling” skills (negotiating, influencing, listening, working through things that really matter)
• Experience of delivering high quality services (either in a professional services business or internally), including managing or overseeing multiple projects and people
• Ability to lead, coach, inspire and get great performance out of other people, with a genuine passion for maintaining and developing a high-performance culture
• Ability to think strategically about how to build and maintain a people-focused professional services business, with either prior experience of, or an interest in, developing capability and services
• Ability to make things happen, and specifically within a flexible / small company setting
• Strong emotional intelligence skills, including self-awareness, ability to read and carefully observe other people, and the ability to challenge, to work your way through ambiguity and fast-moving situations, and to adapt
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTC005
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy