Consulting Point Search are currently recruiting for one of the most prestigious management consultancies in the world that work across strategy and implementation. Financial Services accounts for more than 25% of the UK and global firm revenue. Their FS Practice in Insurance work with a portfolio of top tier global clients and buy side firms, there are many opportunities to help with the industry’s most challenging problems.
Specifically, in FS Applications Insurance Consulting, this great consultancy is supporting clients with the first two challenges through the implementation of applications, and assisting with Digital and Advanced Analytics teams who lead on the third. In delivering on their clients’ expectations and goals they bring to bear their multi-disciplinary team, which consists of expertise in the design and implementation of new and revised insurance applications, operating models and processes, often combined with cost reduction and compliance with regulatory requirements.
If you have the skills and experiences to overcome clients’ key challenges and have the ambition to become a leader in applications design and delivery, target operating model (TOM) design and implementation or process transformation, including solution architecture or programme management, please get in touch.
Roles are at Director, Senior Manager, Manager and Senior Consultant level. The team is organised within their Banking IT Applications practice. Roles are based in London and all candidates need to have the right to work in The UK.
- Experience of working with insurance core platform applications, ideally Guidewire, TIA, Xuber or other major core platform applications.
- Aptitude and ambition to be a successful in Insurance IT systems and Insurance applications, TOM or process design and implementation.
- Relevant experience gained in a major insurer or consulting firm of teams typically between 4 and 20 people.
- Broad perspectives on the Insurance industry and deep expertise in the specific functions of Operations (Policy administration and Claims), Underwriting, Finance, Risk or IT and the applications used within each.
- Outstanding project management disciplines including risk management.
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies including agile development, Lean Six Sigma and business process reengineering is desirable.
- Experience in the design and implementation of target operating models, business processes and change management plans as they relate to core insurance operations.
- Knowledge of Solvency II and the key implementation challenges for insurers is desirable, NOT essential
- Exposure to insurance finance and risk technology, specifically Oracle or SAP FS applications and / or reserving and capital platforms is desirable, NOT essential
In order to apply for these roles, please email email@example.com a word version CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable. You can also call Rakesh on 0780 1179671 / 0207 977 7044. Rakesh is a former PwC & KPMG management consultant and has voted UK Recruiter of the Year for the last 6 years running – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
Consulting Point Search is a multi-award winning talent advisory and search firm, headquartered in the UK, with a global presence and network. We have specialised in management consultancy since 2003 and operate across all industry verticals and services lines. The firm was founded by ‘Big 4’ management consultants to combine industry experience with talent acquisition and search excellence. We work on assignments for leading strategy houses, Big 4, specialist consultancies, private equity firms and internal consulting divisions within major firms across the globe, recruiting permanent and interim staff at all levels from analyst to global partners and C-level executives.
We have attained industry recognition including being voted “Top management consultancy recruitment firm” in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and acknowledged as having the greatest candidate reach in management consultancy of any UK based firm.
NB: Consulting Point Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy