Our client is one of Europe’s leading providers of independent research derived from the analysis of satellite imagery, delivering these differentiated insights as investment research to the finance sector, as business intelligence for corporate clients and providing loss estimation and claims analysis services for the insurance industry. In order to further grow their business they are recruiting for a highly experienced sales executive with knowledge of the energy commodities sector.
- Generating new business targeting companies involved in the global energy commodities trade.
- Lead the identification of new sales opportunities, and managing the process from initial contact to deal closure.
- Expand Geospatial Insight’s potential client pool through networking, event and conference attendance and by drawing upon your existing network.
- Support the formation of our products sales strategies.
As a senior member of the sales team you have experience of either selling information products into financial markets, especially the insuranec sector and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Success in selling information products into the Insurance sector
- Proven track record of generating new business and hitting sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure.
- Strong client management skills
- Previous exposure to Earth Observation, Geo-information, Information Technology or similar industries would be a benefit.
- Experience of conducting market research an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Commission package
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Flexile and remote working
- Fitness Memberships
- Ride to work scheme
- Work from home allowances
- Team building days
- Training and development
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org TC001
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.comTC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy