At DMW, we are passionate about helping clients deliver complex, business-critical IT transformation projects. Our clients are some of the biggest names in industry and our projects are every bit as challenging as you’d find in large consulting firms. We believe we offer a significantly better work-life balance than in other IT consultancies because you are involved every step of the way, making career decisions together. We are committed to your personal development and promote continuous growth of skills through a variety of training courses (of your choice).
We have grown consistently since 1989 and offer you an entrepreneurial environment within which to embark upon an exciting career path, where your contribution really counts and we will recognise it. Our firm is widely recognised as the place where smart, technically curious, ambitious people, who value their integrity and independence want to work. For the last 5 consecutive years, we are delighted to have been recognised as a 'Great Place to Work' in the UK.
We value diversity. We recognise that this brings a range of skills, innovation and new ideas, which helps us not only in better representing the needs of our clients, but also to gives us a competitive advantage in doing so.
In 2015 DMW launched our ‘Return to Work’ programme. We’ve put in place a tailored package of support to help restarting your career as easy as possible. DMW actively encourages applications from those who may have taken a career break.
Our experienced management consultants are able to ally strong technical competence with a pragmatic approach to delivering complex IT solutions. Each of our consultants has a combination of project and programme management, client management, business development and hands-on technical skills; often gained while working for a larger consulting business.
You will display a high degree of competence in technical programme/project delivery and across one or more of our core capabilities, these include:
• Technical architecture design and assurance
• IT strategy and business case development
• Infrastructure and application migration and/or deployment
• Application development
• Operating model development and service management
• Procurement, including sourcing and vendor selection
• Data centre strategy, design and data migration
As a DMW consultant you will spend much of your time working on client site, often as part of a diverse team, made up of consultants, client staff and with a combination of contractors, vendor employees. DMW consultants frequently work as part of small teams or operating as an individual working directly to a senior client manager.
You will be perceptive, personable, culturally-sensitive and demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence. Being able to work collaboratively in a matrix organisation is essential, as is the ability to manage and nurture varied, senior stakeholder relationships.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate technical information easily to your audience.
As well as client delivery activity, each of our consultants gets involved with activities supporting the growth of DMW, for example thought leadership, networking and sales. You will work as part of internal teams, bringing new ideas and project managing internally facing activities of the business such as recruitment, marketing or external partner relationship management.
If your passion is helping clients and contributing to a growing business, then you’re in good company and we would love to hear from you. Please contact us directly for additional information.
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities (including a personal annual training budget).
- A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through a variety of training courses (of your choice), one-to-one mentoring and wide ranging hands-on experience.
- A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
- A range of flexible benefits consisting of well being, lifestyle benefits.
- 25 days’ holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.