Aveas is a small IT/business advisory business (sub 30 people) with headquarters in the City of London. We are now in our seventh year of operations and have been growing year on year.
The services that we offer to our clients include advisory and delivery across:
- IT Strategy
- Change Delivery
- Mergers and acquisition
Our client base have all been recognised brands and our engagements can often be long. More often than not, we are asked to help develop the initial strategy and then invited to execute it. Currently, all of clients are within financial services, manufacturing & FMCG, though we have also worked across Media, Transportation and Health.
We are seeing a number of opportunities to grow our client base domestically and internationally and are looking for well-rounded and experienced consultants to help us achieve growth. Typically, we are looking for people that:
- Have good experience (at least three years) from a consultancy organisation or from working within the IT department of a recognised company
- Are self-motivated and can work effectively with clients under their own initiative
- Can work with passion within a team, either leading it or delivering within it
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent engagement skills with the ability to get on with people from all different backgrounds and experience
- Understand what it will be like to work in a small company and the challenges that this can bring. You may even be able to bring additional skills to help get involved in all elements of the business
- Want to deliver excellence and can demonstrate a track record of doing so
- Are well rounded (we are not an IT technology firm); have a broad understanding of IT and the role that it plays in delivering the business objectives
You are likely to have a professional degree qualification or longer experience if not. You may even have a specialism, such as cloud, digital, sourcing, finance.
At Aveas, you can expect to get to know everyone in the organisation. Work / life balance is essential to us, but you can expect to travel. Ability to reach our London office regularly is essential.
We will invest in your personal development and do provide good remuneration.
Overall, Aveas is a fun place to work. The work can at times be incredibly demanding, but the rewards are worth it.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com