Consulting Point Search is currently working with a prestigious global management consultancy who are looking to hire a number of management consultants to join their IT Strategy and CIO Advisory Consulting practice. My client are looking for candidates at Director and Senior Manager grade. Roles are based in London.
To apply for these roles, all candidates must have current/previous management consulting experience in 1 or more of the following areas:
- IT Strategy /CIO Advisory
- IT Operating Model Design
- IT Transformation
- IT Programme and Project Management
- IT-enabled Change Management
- IT M&A /IT Due Diligence
- IT Architecture
- IT Infrastructure
- Information Management & Analytics
- ERP Advisory
- IT sourcing
- IT cost reduction
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- IT/Data Security
- IT Governance, Forensics & Compliance
Work Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of 8-18 years of applicable professional and consulting experience
- Experience in top consulting firms
- Mix of industry and consulting a plus
- Education; Numerate, Science or Engineering e.g. Bsc, Msc, Meng, PhD
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and executive level presentation skills
- Hands-on doer approach, proactive, entrepreneurial, able to work autonomously and in a team
- Understand IT within a large firm in terms of architecture, infrastructure, ERP, cloud, hardware, software, data, storage, new emerging technologies etc. and how it all fits together. You should be aware of the IT challenges that face CTOs/CIOs.
- Excellent client delivery along with executive presence and communication skills
- Industries: Financial Services, Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Retails, Financial Institutions, Oil & Gas, Telco, Retail
- Post qualification (MBA, Masters, PhD) preferred, but will consider valid experience in conjunction with a Bachelor’s degree in lieu of graduate degree
In order to apply for these roles, please email email@example.com a word version CV and cover letter explaining why you feel you are suitable. Rakesh is also contactable on 0044 (0) 780 1179671
Consulting Point Search are an award winning search firm with offices in the UK and Hong Kong. We specialize purely in Management Consultancy. We are very different to other agencies in that Consulting Point Search are an established team of former management consultants working in the recruitment space rather than pure recruitment people like many recruitment agencies. Our clients range from leading Strategy Houses, all the “Big 4”, a vast range of specialist consultancies, private-equity firms and internal consulting departments within leading FTSE/Fortune organisations and banks.
Consulting Point Search work globally fulfilling consultancy assignments in countries like The UK, USA, Germany, France, Sweden, Netherlands Italy, Switzerland, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Singapore, Kenya, South Africa, US, Canada and Australia. We recruit at all levels from graduate to Global Partner and C-Level for both permanent and interim roles. Although we were only established in 2003 we have attained industry recognition including being voted “Top UK Management Consultancy Recruitment Firm” in, 2014, 2015 & 2016, “Top UK Individual Recruiter of the Year for 5 years in a row - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and acknowledged as having the greatest Candidate Reach in Management Consulting than any other UK Recruitment Firm.
NB: Consulting Point Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy