We are a dynamic consulting firm, focused on delivering change. We make sure our clients succeed in their long-term goals by helping them turn their strategy into action through exceptional delivery and a commitment to establishing a culture of change. Clients like what we do and how we work, and we are looking for people to join the Moorhouse team.
We pride ourselves in being proactive, collaborative and straightforward team players. We like to move fast as a team and both honesty and integrity are key to this. In return you will be part of a supportive and high-performing team that shares the workload, looks after each other and celebrates success together. You can be assured of an exciting opportunity that will stretch you and equip you with skills, experience and knowledge that can help organisations respond to the turbulence, change and opportunity that will define the future of work. We don’t do politics, egos or personal agendas – it consumes too much time and distracts us from being successful together.
What are we looking for?
Potential is what excites us so we are keen to hear from people who want to harness their experience within an organisation that will invest in their professional development from day one. This isn’t just about skills for the job but skills for life – mindset, adaptability, resilience and leadership to name just a few. You will also be involved in leading and shaping how we run the business and in doing so have meaningful experiences that will undoubtedly contribute to your accelerated growth and development.
In addition to this, you will have:
- A minimum 2:1 degree in your first degree and a minimum of three B’s at A-Level or equivalent;
- 18 – 24 months industry and project management experience with a successful track record of managing projects for different clients at the same time;
- A passion for building and nurturing strong relationships, both with clients and colleagues;
- An exceptional communication style; with an ability to interface with different audiences and build trust;
- Strong MS Office Skills in all packages
Outside of client work you will also have the opportunity to contribute to business development success through supporting bids and proposals and play a key role in an internal team.
What we can offer you:
- A total cash package of up to £44,250 comprising of a base salary of £30,000 and a combination of personal and company bonuses that are paid every six months
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day for every full year of service to a maximum of 30 days with the option to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave per year
- Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Group Personal Pension Scheme and a range of discounted lifestyle and well-being benefits through Perkbox
- A culture where you will not need to compete with others because of promotion quotas or the typical distribution curves that govern performance management in other organisations. We recognise and reward performance consistently and transparently across the firm so that everyone knows where they stand.
Our offices are based near Holborn Circus (close to Blackfriars and Chancery Lane) although you can expect to spend most of your time as part of a team on client site. That’s where the magic really happens!
- To apply please send your cv through to HR@moorhouseconsulting.com
- The deadline for the application is 25th April 2019
- We will be holding assessment centres on Friday 3rd May & Friday 10th May 2019
Moorhouse is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our values underpin a working environment that is inclusive for all those who work for us. We encourage people to bring their whole selves to work, contribute ideas, take the initiative and be responsible for their impact on others internally and externally.