This small but growing consulting firm have a strong pipeline of projects, they are looking to add to the current exceptional people they have to ensure these are a success for their clients.
They require people with the following sector expertise:
- Experienced consultant with a deep working knowledge and understanding of the electricity utilities market and industry challenges
- Skills in identifying and developing business optimisation opportunities in Asset Management, utility field services and/or organisational design for utilities
- Ability to lead and contribute as part of a team in the successful delivery of programs or projects using your strategic, analytical, organisational and program management skills
- Ability to apply attention to detail over client deliverables in a time constrained environment
- Experience working on M&A projects highly desirable
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage internal staff and contractors
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong and Professional communication and writing skills
You will be working on interesting and varied projects within the Utilities sectors ensuring your deep sector expertise adds value.
NB: Optume Consulting are acting in the capacity of recruitment agent for this opportunity
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TCElec1
NB: Optume Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy