Founded in 2009, PPL is the leading independent consultancy working on practical projects promoting health, wellbeing and economic success across the UK.
Our teams are currently working with the NHS, local and central government, and with the voluntary and community sector to transform the way that public services are delivered, and improve outcomes for citizens.
Our projects cover a broad range of transformational work, from re-designing day-to-day services around the needs of patients and carers, to developing health and wellbeing strategies across whole-populations, rolling out programmes to prevent people coming to harm, and helping make our core public services both high-quality and economically sustainable.
In addition to established programme and project management functions, we have strong in-house practices focussed on co-designing strategies and services; delivering new models of care; providing world-class analytics and evidence to support change; and supporting organisational development and capability building, across the public and third sectors.
An award-winning consulting firm, based near London Bridge, PPL has a 95%+ repeat business rate over the 9 years we have been working to support our clients deliver real and meaningful change.
This is an opportunity to:
- Join our established management team, playing an active role in shaping PPL’s future
- Lead on development and delivery of new client projects and programmes
- Mentor and further develop consulting skills and excellence within our team, and on behalf of our clients and partners
We are looking for people with:
- A strong background in management consultancy or similar project- and programme-based environments.
- A successful track record of leading and managing teams and client engagements, engaging with people at all levels.
- Excellent core consulting skills, across the areas of people, process and technology.
- Deep experience and understanding of the issues facing the UK public sector, particularly in the areas of health and wellbeing.
- Strong commercial acumen and financial literacy.
- An excellent academic record, ordinarily to degree level at a leading university.
- A values-led approach, and a clear record of delivering real and meaningful change and impact in the areas in which you have worked.
- A competitive base salary, benefit and bonus package directly linked to your experience and performance.
- Continuous and structured investment in your professional training and development.
- The opportunity to work on high-profile and impactful transformation programmes that affect everyday lives.
- The chance to be part of a collaborative and high-performing team and to contribute to that team’s ongoing development.
For more information about PPL please follow the link to our website http://pplconsulting.co.uk/
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please quote reference: Manager Dec 2016