Do you want to be part of a new class of management consulting firm? Do you want the opportunity to help shape the future direction of an exciting and growing business, have direct client facing accountability and take more control of your own time and career?
Typhoon Consulting is a boutique management consultancy founded in 2012 and we are proud of our innovative culture, demonstrated by the fact we are the first consultancy to start in Hong Kong and expand West. We are establishing ourselves as the challenger brand to traditional consulting firms and we have built an exciting business with some fantastic global clients, working across multiple disciplines including: Strategy, People and Process Change, Technology and Programme and Project Management.
Our partnerships with clients and our success as a company are the result of the talented consultants we hire to solve complex problems and make a real difference to our clients’ long-term success. As a small consultancy, we are flexible and offer bespoke solutions to diverse clients: from start-ups to established international companies, delivering meaningful results for our clients and creating a stimulating and rewarding environment for our consultants.
What we are looking for
At Typhoon we have ambitious growth plans and are looking for high calibre individuals to join our diverse team. We set a high standard in our recruitment which is reflected in our rigorous hiring process. If you are successful, you will be a strong cultural fit and have a true understanding of who we are.
As a global firm we are truly diverse, eccentric and always looking for new personalities and perspectives as we understand that not only is diversity a strength in consulting, it is the key to a fun and rewarding workplace.
Our pledge to you is simple: we will invest in you and trust you to build the value of the Typhoon brand, providing you with the tools and support along the journey. As a member of the Team you will:
- Drive and lead projects and workstreams through the full project lifecycle;
- Assist with writing and presenting proposals and client propositions;
- Engage directly with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation and own client relationships;
- Lead and develop staff within project teams;
- Work across a variety of functions (operations, finance, risk, technology) with flexibility to apply your transferable skills to new assignments
- A minimum of 5 years consulting experience, with time spent working for a recognised consulting brand;
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent degree / recognised professional qualification;
- Exceptional communication, presentation and professional skills, with a proven ability of communicating with and influencing technical and business stakeholders;
- Established track record in managing teams to successfully deliver on client engagements;
- Proven ability to manage senior internal and client stakeholders, as well as build lasting relationships;
- Ability to deliver change in complex organisations across functional and technical areas;
- Flexible and able to adapt, with a proactive attitude and the capability to work amongst ambiguity with little or no structure to lead key internal projects;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to look at the bigger picture whilst maintain a keen attention to detail
Our commitment to you
Whilst we offer a unique environment for you to grow professionally, we understand that financial rewards are important too. At Typhoon we feel it is essential to reward the hard work and success of our people which is why we offer a range of incentives including;
- Fantastic opportunities to work internationally on short projects or longer secondments;
- Tailored professional development to fully support your aspirations and career goals;
- Performance based annual bonus;
- 25 days’ standard holiday plus bank holidays;
- Loyalty and Trust: We believe in long-term, mutually beneficial relationships built on trust
- Passion: We are passionate about what we do and the reputation we build
- Inclusivity: We believe in the power of teams and that we will accomplish more together
- Fun: We create a safe and collaborative working environment which we can all enjoy
To apply for this role please forward a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com