As an hhruk Managing Consultant you will be expected to lead on technical, change management, transformation and HR delivery projects and manage senior stakeholder’s dependent on client needs.
You will be expected to provide effective advisory and/or implementation services to client senior management with the aim of delivering the client needs across a diverse remit, which could include interpretation and implementation of strategic objectives, increasing organisational performance, improving operational processes and provision of business strategy improvements.
As a Managing Consultant you will be expected to deliver engaging client acquisition events, in addition to a full suite of marketing communications related to your area of expertise. As a Managing Consultant you will be expected to actively seek and respond to client feedback, with the aim of improving the client experience, exceeding client expectations and ensuring that the reputation of hhruk is enhanced.
As an hhruk Management Consultant, you will be expected to be “the best you can be”. You will do this by developing your skills and experience within the firm, providing our clients with market leading expertise and embarking on a career that is both fulfilling and rewarding.
You will be expected to take risks, to be innovative, to not accept ‘good enough’, to push the boundaries, to be individual, whilst being a fundamental part of the hhruk family.
Skills & Requirements
- Experienced professional with significant relevant technical (HR) experience with a proven HR consultancy background
- Willingness to collaborate and work with others, at a very senior level internally and externally, to deliver positive outcomes
- Significant technical delivery experience across the HR consulting disciplines incl. pensions, compensation and benefits, employee transfers, complex case-working, OD, job design, employee relations and well-being
- Significant demonstrable experience of ability to work well under pressure, against competing priorities and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience acting with integrity, discretion and maintaining confidentially
- Demonstrable ability to to identify and action priorities and work flexibly to meet client and business needs
- Excellent ability to maintain professional demeanor in difficult situations
- Confident and professional communicators with exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Highly motivated individuals who are keen to learn and become specialists in their own right
- Demonstrable evidence of your ability to work seamlessly and collaboratively
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing a team to achieve success
- Experience of working in the public and/or government sectors
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Within the flexible work style of this new and growing organisation, individual responsibilities may evolve and change to manage the broader range of work priorities.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TCHHR190
- You will be a graduate or have equivalent relevant work-related experience
- You will have gained, or be working towards, your CIPD (or equivalent) qualification
- You will have gained, or be working towards, your Prince2 and/or MSP (or equivalent) qualification