Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions
Our Products TC practise provides advisory and delivery expertise to major Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Automotive and Life Science firms looking to leverage New IT, Agile delivery methods and Cloud architectures.
Key features of the role
We are looking for experienced Consultants who can be the trusted advisors, architects and delivery experts for clients who are looking to develop Microservices.
You will work primarily as an SME on projects, typically as part of a small project team, drawing on wide experience of previous developments, technology trends and architectural best practises to help deliver innovative Microservice solutions using cloud-based platforms and latest technology.
You will also help Products TC internally, to develop Microservice assets, contribute new thinking and create sales material to grow the practise and spread knowledge within the group.
What's in it for you?
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What we're looking for - Microservice Skills
Implementation & advisory experience, which should include tangible examples in several of the following areas:
Strong attention to detail and understanding of scaleable application design concepts
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of scaleable application design concepts
- Take a leading role in the design, architecture, documentation, development, and deployment efforts of Microservice applications
- Creation of reusable sales and delivery content to internal and external design, business, sales, technical counterparts
- Excellent understanding of the latest technologies and patterns
- Evidence of having defined and implemented microservice-based solutions, preferably in at least one of the following industries: Retail, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Travel or Life Sciences
- Background in solution architecture or complex software development
- Definition and delivery of event-driven and message based architectures
- Delivery of production solutions using major cloud providers’ offerings
- Familiarity with containerized applications
- Understanding of RESTful communication protocols & APIs
- Experience with NoSQL & SQL DB technologies
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.