At Moorhouse, you can really make a difference! As we continue to grow as a firm, our principles and values remain at the forefront of everything we do. Our clients are FTSE 100 / 250 companies or major government departments, and we work with them on their most complex, high-profile transformation programmes.
Our people are some of the best you will have the opportunity to work with. What stands them apart is the genuine realisation that we can all excel, grow and develop our careers in Moorhouse together. Our relentless focus on maintaining a high quality bar when it comes to recruitment has been instrumental in differentiating us with our clients and key to our continued growth and success as a firm. We are equally passionate about developing our team, and we offer the best of both worlds: challenging and complex client engagements that rival the 'big four' consultancies, but also the nurturing, agile and transparent culture of a small firm.
Our people do not need to compete with each other because of promotion quotas or the typical distribution curves that govern performance management in other organisations. We recognise and reward performance consistently and transparently across the firm so that everyone knows where they stand.
Over the next five years our strategy is to maintain our strong growth trajectory and to double in size. To support this, we are looking to recruit extraordinary Senior Consultants to join us on this exciting journey.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Individuals who are looking for their next challenge, to support the delivery of lasting transformational programmes, turning strategy into action and embed an enduring culture of change.
Successful candidates will be recognised in their area of expertise as having a strong track record of scoping and delivering consulting solutions and services. Demonstrable experience gained across a broad range of clients, across multiple sectors or within a specialised area would be an advantage. We are particularly interested in hearing from people who have skills and experience across the following specialist service areas – Strategic Design, Change Management, Customer, Digital & Technology, Performance Improvement, Programme Management and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Working at Moorhouse allows you to work collaboratively as part of a blended team and play a key role in helping clients deliver their most strategic challenges. Demonstrating an ability to combine being a trusted advisor and identifying business development opportunities, with ‘on the ground’ client delivery work.
The successful candidate must be able to evidence:
- Delivery and implementation for complex business change and transformational programmes, preferably across a wide range of technical areas and expertise.
- Building and nurturing strong relationships, both with clients and colleagues.
- Experience of effectively managing and collaborating with senior client stakeholders.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Degree or relevant professional qualification and/or significant relevant consultancy expertise
To be extraordinary in this role we would expect candidates to:
- Inspire and motivate others and team members.
- Identify and generate innovative ideas.
- Reinforce the importance of a collaborative environment among colleagues.
- Keep informed of current market trends.
- Be focused on results.
Our behaviour and culture is deeply rooted in our values:
- Integrity and accountability: We will do what we say and do it well
- Collaboration: How we do things is as important as what we do, so our approach is always collaborative whether working alongside our clients or together as a firm
- Sense of humour and perspective: We take our work seriously but not ourselves
- Positive pragmatism: Anything is possible, but not everything is sensible
These values apply whether working with a client, a colleague or partner organisation.
Everyone is encouraged to shape and contribute to the continued growth and success of the firm. Every quarter, the firm 'Escapes' for 24 hours (and annually for four days) to ensure that we regularly come together as a team, share ideas, celebrate success and re-connect with colleagues.
PACKAGE AND LOCATION
- A total cash package of £80,000 compromising of a base salary of £51,500 and a combination of personal and company bonuses that are paid every six months – we pride ourselves in being in the top-quartile across all consulting salary benchmarks
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day for every full year of service to a maximum of 30 days
- The ability to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave per year
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- A range of discounted lifestyle and well-being benefits through Perkbox
Our offices are based near Holborn Circus in central London, although most of your time will be spent on client site.
Moorhouse is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our values underpin a working environment that is inclusive for all those who work for us. We encourage people to bring their whole selves to work, contribute ideas, take initiative and be responsible for their impact on others internally and externally.
We are committed to searching for and recruiting the best qualified candidates, placing merit and competence at the core of recruitment decisions.