Our client are a team of digital experts specialising in digital innovation and transformation and are unique as Digtal Change and Transformation. The agency offers an end-to-end service: business strategy, customer experience and vision strategy, user experience, service design, creative innovation, design, delivery and technical development.
They create transformative digital touch points underpinned by technology that changes the
way customers engage and buy from today’s organisations. They consider every digital touchpoint - whether it be mobile, tablet, desktop or in-store experiences. They are fun and great to work for, with great offices and excellent benefits
They are experiencing a period of exciting and rapid growth.
The partnership is seeing a sharp increase in opportunities across the Americas and they're looking for a New Business Director, who’ll be responsible for creating, driving and managing the pipeline of new business. Based in the East Coast, they will be responsible for managing the day to day relationship and consequent new business pipeline & opportunities, reporting directly to the Business Development Director (based in the UK). The person will be a passionate, high performing Sales professional, who is skilled at client relationship management, has a natural flair for sales and business development and will focus on strategically growing and developing them in partnership across the Americas in a single contributor role, however they are looking for the right candidate to develop a team to service the whole Americas market.
- This is the most senior individual responsible for the day to day running of the New Business function in the Americas and stake holder management
- Developing new business strategy & tactics in line with key business objectives.
- Ensure the achievement of sales plans and profit targetsIdentify genuine “real value” new business opportunities & key growth areas
- Ability to review & identify technical requirements and appropriate solutions in line with key business offerings
- Able to confidently communicate, excite & sell ideas directly to clients whether via tenders or pitch process
- Responsible for the growth (recruitment),management & development of a wider Sales team across the Americas
- Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Extensive high level sales experience
- A demonstrable history of successful tenders, pitches and sales negotiations- Target & results driven
- Strong influencer, negotiator and successful at closing deals
- Strategic thinkers
- Natural salesman
- Great storytellers
- Great presentation writers
- Commercial acumen
- Duties and Responsibilities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:Please send your CV to
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy