Our client's mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s it all about?
This role helps clients migrate their customers from one card to another (‘Portfolio Conversion’). The Senior Consultant will work towards the team’s goals and assist in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis, insight and practical recommendations to enable successful delivery of client-facing projects.
Furthermore, the Senior Consultant might be also responsible for delivering internal projects, analysis and reports for internal use.
What the role involves:
The team is responsible for the development, promotion and delivery of scalable and repeatable solutions that satisfy common client needs. The person will act as a subject matter expert (SME) on Portfolio Conversions to develop and deliver services that enable their clients across Europe to convert their customers seamlessly from one product to another. The role will also support their goals more broadly across the region. The role will report to the Head of Solutions, as part of their Europe practice.
• Lead the development of Consulting Solutions that enable new and existing clients to migrate their customers from one product to another seamlessly and profitably
• Identify opportunities and potential for improvement to help Visa clients in growing their business
• Develop and propose appropriate Conversion strategies and business solutions to the client
• Support the development of services and capabilities to support our clients migration of customers
• Manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements across Europe
o Management of internal and external project team members
o Set and manage the project budgets
o Contribute to consulting sales and delivery targets
o Perform data analysis
• Help to intensify the business relationships between them and their clients
• Build and retain Consulting relationships to their clients
• Support the Solutions Team and the broader Europe team in achieving its objectives
• Initiate and execute thought leadership projects on the future of payment and retail banking to our clients and partners
• Leverage their innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the sales and product teams as well as the Visa Innovation and Data Sciences team
• Support the Consulting and Analytics practice development by developing skills, tools and innovative methodologies on personal and on team level
Skills / profile required:
• Extensive experience in card issuance and or portfolio conversions gained in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business
• Available to work onsite with clients preparing for and/or managing migrations
• Deep knowledge of payment card/banking operations (e.g. technology platforms, call centers, marketing operations)
• Previous experience in strategy / management consulting; with proven project delivery know-how and expertise in consulting methodologies
• High intellectual capability evidenced by excellent analytical skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of data analytics methodologies and tools and the use of data insights for business growth
• Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
• Deep sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
• Fluent in English (written & verbal).
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
• Business acumen and analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
• Curiosity & willingness to learn and develop as a professional
• Ability to travel
Please send your CV to email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy