Management Consultant – Performance and Operational Improvement, Lean and Six Sigma
Coming of the back of major growth and success in Europe this consulting firm have, very successfully, entered the Australia market place. They require the skills of a number of senior level consultants to join the team.
Ideally you have a blend of operational roles and senior roles within large consulting firms. Here we have an opportunity for you to work in a broader project capacity with a group of outstanding individuals. You need to possess strong intellect, solid organisational and management skills coupled with a desire to improve operations across large scale manufacturing, food and beverage and FMCG organisations.
- Leading a team of consultants, you will deliver innovative solutions to deliver transformational change utilising your Lean and Six Sigma expertise.
- On each project you will establish and lead a collaborative team who work together to agree project deliverables.
- You will manage budgets, nurture successful stakeholder relationships, and communicate effectively with integrity at all levels of a client’s business.
- As a Senior member of the team, the nature and scope of your role may mean leading Operational Improvement and business transformation initiatives, or you could be involved in site master planning and capital project execution.
- Projects can vary in duration, and your level of involvement in each project will vary too, depending on the nature of the engagement.
- You will change behaviours through your leadership qualities and the application of simple and robust business processes.
- It is likely that you will have a specific area of expertise, but you will also be able to lead larger teams with diverse skill sets.
You continuously question current processes and work to develop and implement a more robust performance improvement solution. Their approach to transformation is tailored to each client, ensuring the best possible outcome for every project they are engaged on.
They support and work in partnership with the client working towards world-class performance whilst blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number:TCAUSS
NB: Optume Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy