We are working with a global advisory services firm using strategic and technical insight to enhance the performance of businesses. Their values and aims are focused around producing quality work and being a human organisation. With the attraction, retention and reward of their staff as a key part of their strategy, they are currently looking to hire Senior Change Consultants.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCP&C Consultant
Since the Operations Consulting team across the UK has grown significantly over the last year, they are now looking for people and change consultants to support the work that they are delivering in London.
• You will be working on organisational change and change management projects across a range of sectors, including Aviation, Rail, Highways, Energy, Water, Science, Property and Healthcare.
• You will work in multi-disciplinary teams, often comprising a mix of other competences.
• Focus will include but not limited to:
• Organisational diagnostics workshops (design + delivery)
• Strategy and Operating Model Design
• Organisational change
• Review of organisational behaviours and cultures
• You will have extensive experience in a consulting or in-house environment
• Experience in the design and implementation of behavioural/organisational change initiatives (e.g. diagnosis workshops, employee engagement, change management)
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to work collaboratively with clients
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy