Mansfield Advisors LLP is a premium strategy consultancy based in London. Established in 2012, we have advised investors and corporate clients on completed M&A deals valued at more than £3bn. The sectors we focus on include healthcare, medtech, digital, retail and consumer goods. Our healthcare team is one of the most experienced in the UK with almost twenty years’ experience.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Analyst to work in our healthcare team. Duties will include:
- Reviewing the latest scientific developments in the healthcare sector, analysing scientific papers, communicating relevant findings to clients as required and utilising relevant scientific developments in client analysis.
- Reviewing the pharmaceutical market for novel pharmaceutical compounds and analysing the potential benefit to patients and the market for the compound.
- Collaborating with clients’ physicians, executives and commissioners in the design and redesign of medical pathways.
- Reviewing and analysing latest medical devices and providing analysis of their investment opportunities to clients.
- Analysing the client’s internal financial and operational data to provide advice on performance.
- Preparing and presenting strategies on attracting patients and reducing costs in-line with industry best practice.
- Analysing pharmaceutical clients and the effectiveness of their products in the pharmaceutical market.
- Using pharmaceutical analysis to create a financial model of the likely revenues from the compound.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified medical doctor and will have gained experience working in a variety of medical clinics and departments. He/she will have a strong scientific background, including a thorough understanding of pharmacology. The candidate we are seeking will also have an excellent understanding of technology in the healthcare sector and the ability to explain new inventions and entrepreneurial strategies and concepts to a range of investors, consumer clients and their medical teams. He/she will understand the business of healthcare and have strong commercial awareness. Excellent analytical presentation, communication and research skills are vital.
Closing date: 23 August 2019
Applicants must send a CV and supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org