For our office in central London, where the culture is casual, social, and international, we are looking for an exceptional consultant (Manager level) with a strong background in management consulting and a track record in Customer Experience advisory services. You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company and shape the direction of the company’s CX practice. As a Manager you’ll work with the Partners to drive business opportunities, set the tone with developing cutting-edge client solutions, and build up a team that consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients. Becoming part of our team presents a unique opportunity to jump straight into a high-impact position with rapid career progression and personal development.
As a Manager at DT, you thoroughly enjoy working with pharmaceutical companies, and help these firms conceptualize, enable and thrive on the overall CX opportunity – a core pillar of our clients’ digital and commercial transformation efforts. You make our clients successful by intelligently combining our people, offerings and thought leadership. You have an eye for detail before sending out client deliverables and find ways to improve team performance and their work continuously. When the team achieves success with clients, you navigate their complex organizations to build out the relationship, identify new business opportunities, and extend our services.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Leading Customer Experience consulting projects and solutions to the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Playing a key role in the business development process – from developing senior client relationships, identifying and defining projects, and closing sales opportunities
- Coordinating DT’s CX thought leadership through taking a proactive role in the development of new solutions and advisory, and in the creation of written publications
- Deep expertise in the Commercial Operations organization of large pharmaceutical firms and all the critical components of the Customer Experience transformation, including vision setting, business case, change management, strategy, planning, operating models, and technology solutions
- Track record in leading small and large-scale client projects with experience of setting up and leading a small consulting team
- Strong knowledge of consulting methodologies and tools
- Prior experience in building senior management relationships and closing business opportunities
- Demonstrated contribution to thought leadership and product development
- Strong academic record
- Preferably one additional language (ideally: Spanish, German, or French)
- First-class analytical and consulting skills, including project management, client management, team management, delivery, and execution
- Strong interpersonal, listening, critical thinking, presentation, and writing skills
You will be based in our London office and visit clients around the world. This role does not involve long periods working at a single client site. International travel can take up a substantial amount of your time. A position at DT Consulting means you have flexibility to organize your days. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com, quoting reference number:TC_CX_Manager_YourName