Our client is the only top tier B2C law firm that takes a marketing-led approach to winning clients. As a result, they have been phenomenally successful and their revenues have grown 10-fold in recent years and they have been ranked by the FT as the fastest growing law firm in Europe.
They are looking to further develop the marketing function and to hire a talented
specialist and are searching for an outstanding individual to run their Marketing team. This could be a Directorial position for the right candidate; or alternatively a “Head of” position for a less senior candidate with a view to rapid promotion to a Directorial
• Owning the marketing strategy and plan across both the firm as a whole and individual departments
• Driving cost-effective client acquisition through both offline (PR) and online (Paid Search, Social, Affiliate, Programmatic, Display, etc.) channels.
• Managing relationships with multiple agencies to implement marketing initiatives on time and in line with budgets
• Managing the in-house marketing team (PR, copywriting, data analysis, implementation.)
• Overseeing the in-house Client Engagement team (which in turn owns the client conversion and retention process.)
• Working with the Client Engagement team to manage brand ambassador and referral programmes to drive acquisition and advocacy.
• A strong degree-level education from a top university.
• Solid experience in a top tier strategic consultancy (E.g McKinsey, Bain, BCG); likely
at Manager or Senior Consultant level.
• Deep exposure to and understanding of strategic marketing ideally in the B2C professional services sector.
• Working knowledge of performance marketing across multiple channels, online and offline.
• Experienced in running project teams to tight deadlines.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCmarketing strategy
• Hungry for success: driven, positive, enthused and unafraid of critique and opportunities to learn.
• Demonstrated ability to own and complete on-time projects that deliver measurable impact.
• Ability to operate at a high conceptual level yet with exceptional attention to detail.
• Thoroughly commercial and analytical view of marketing.
• Comfortable in a high performing, fast-paced, meritocratic team.
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy