For our clients office in central London, where the culture is casual, social, and international, they are looking for an exceptional Research Director to lead their research and insights practice. You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company and shape the direction of the company’s reputation as well as their consulting and solutions offering. Becoming part of their team presents a unique opportunity to jump straight into a high-impact position and be surrounded by smart, motivated, curious colleagues.
As a Research Director, you are responsible for defining and executing the company’s expanding research calendar that addresses the needs of all pharmaceutical companies and its leaders across different organizations. Your team’s primary target – impactful reports, webinars and events – challenges their thinking and provides tools and direction for clients to lead change. You have an incredible eye for detail and ensure the quality of the insights by you and the team in the areas of customer experience, digital transformation, commercial innovation and capability scale-ups. You also work closely with the consulting managers to define new client offerings and expand the company’s intellectual property. You thoroughly enjoy keeping up with market trends at the intersection of business/marketing technology, life sciences, and business research, being the guardian of their consistent tone of voice and quality of their writing and imagery. Finally, you enjoy expanding your team’s capability by training analysts and consultants in applying research and writing skills.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:firstname.lastname@example.orgTCResearch Director Lifesciences
- A strong record of academic achievement
- Experience in business/industry/technology research and publishing
- Superior analytical, writing, and storytelling skills
- Proven enthusiasm for the healthcare industry, digital transformation and customer experience
- Knowledge of life science companies’ issues and challenges
- Strong operational thinking and execution
- Strong project planning and time management skills
- Experience building and managing a team
- Strong team-working ethos
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy