CONSULTANTS AND WORKING WITH GREAT PEOPLE
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a background in top-tier management consulting to help drive the “people-engine” of the most successful independent consultant firm in the world. Our client wants to build their in-house team by recruiting someone who has strong problem-solving skills, is great at multi-tasking, creative and has superb people skills. In return, we offer a chance to work with an amazing team of highly-motivated and professionally very accomplished consultants (all from world-class organisations) across multiple offices and for a fast-growing, innovative consulting company. Almost no business travel is required and office hours are full, but predictable.
Business leaders operating in an increasingly competitive and uncertain world need counsel, insight and practical solutions from people they can trust. That partnership must deliver results, and quickly. That’s where our client comes in. They offer world-class management consultancy with a deliberately agile approach, bringing their global team of independent consultants to the most pressing management challenges.
Consultant Team Managers grow and develop their talent pool, deliver successful teams for our projects and manage excellent and enduring relationships with our consultants and their broader network. Working with the best of consulting colleagues, they collaborate across the business.
Managers make rapid and rewarding impact on the growth of the firm and on the careers of the independent consultants with whom they work. Working within such a dynamic environment, also provides exciting opportunities for personal growth and development. In addition to their core talent management roles, as part of their fast-developing business, Managers also deliver strategic and operational improvement projects internally.
Required experience and attributes
Professional experience in management consulting
- A talent for understanding, connecting with and assessing people – not only in relation to core consultant skill sets, but also in terms of what motivates them and what they love doing
- A strong relationship builder and a persuasive ambassador for new ideas, who is curious about people, empathetic and energised by engaging with others
- Naturally collaborative and motivated to help others be successful
- A creative problem solver, who enjoys the challenge of many variables
- An awareness of consulting approaches across strategy, operational improvement, organisation
- Fluent, structured and compelling communications style, both verbally and in writing
- At ease with multi-tasking and prioritising under pressure
- Committed to excellence in all aspects of what they do
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and motivated to shape the firm as it grows
- Fluent English is a must
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link:email@example.com
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy